Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, everyone. i'm katie! i've recently discovered personality typing in a book (that i highly recommend) called "dream it. list it. do it! how to live a bigger and bolder life." i got online and took a personality test (i don't know how legitimate it was, but the results pinpointed many of my personality traits), and discovered i was an ESFP. i googled more information about my result and found this forum!

oh! i also found an enneagram test and my type was six.

i was part of a small but very active parenting forum for two years, and finally realized that i had nothing in common with these people except for being a parent. i still post once in a while, but i need to talk to people who can empathize with and understand me, and vice versa.

essential/random information about me:

- i am twenty years old (two months shy of twenty-one! woo!), i live in maine, and i'm a single mother of a wonderful 22-month-old named connor matthew.

:) here's a recent picture of us:

- i teach piano lessons out of my apartment.

- i make music. this is what i want to/am going to do with my life.

- i smoke a lot of marijuana.

- i listen to mostly math rock and emo/screamo (REAL emo like indian summer, cap'n jazz, algernon cadwallader, and braid). i have a HUGE soft spot for (and am completely in love with) coldplay and the beatles.

- i am very outspoken and firmly stand by what i believe (such as 911 truth), or don't believe (i am an atheist).

- i LOVE meeting new people and sharing stories. i'm very, very open; this makes me a good conversationalist, i think?

- i am one of the most impulsive people you will ever meet.

- i'm crazy. really, i am.

- i fascinated by tattoos and body modification. i have four tattoos (one on my chest, two on my hips, and one covering my forearm), but plan to be covered someday when i'm not so poor. ;)

if there's anything i'm missing, let me know; i would be glad to answer any questions and make some new friends!

i'm so excited to meet everyone!

sincerely,
katie!

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings museummouth and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum museummouth. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Hey! Welcome to the forum! *hugs museummouth*...BTW, you're pretty and Connor Matthew is cute :)
I love the dedication to music!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you, darlin'! :) that means a whole lot to me.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hi Katie! My little brother is ESFP too and funnily enough, you have a bit of a "look" of him about you - not necessarily that you look like him, but there's something in the expression, an openness or enthusiasm that reminds me of him, LOL! And your son is absolutely gorgeous, by the way. So cute!

Welcome to the forums, anyway! I think you'll like it here, I've found it really great in getting to know people who share my personality traits, and even just understanding myself a little bit. My personality type (INFJ) is pretty rare so in a way it's nice to remind myself that I'm not a complete freak :crazy:

Dive in, anyway, and have fun!! :laughing:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good to have an ESFP join! :laughing: Post awayyyyyyy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:)!

ya'll are wonderful. thankyouthankyouthankyouuu. <3

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
hello, everyone. i'm katie! i've recently discovered personality typing in a book (that i highly recommend) called "dream it. list it. do it! how to live a bigger and bolder life." i got online and took a personality test (i don't know how legitimate it was, but the results pinpointed many of my personality traits), and discovered i was an ESFP. i googled more information about my result and found this forum!

oh! i also found an enneagram test and my type was six.

i was part of a small but very active parenting forum for two years, and finally realized that i had nothing in common with these people except for being a parent. i still post once in a while, but i need to talk to people who can empathize with and understand me, and vice versa.

essential/random information about me:

- i am twenty years old (two months shy of twenty-one! woo!), i live in maine, and i'm a single mother of a wonderful 22-month-old named connor matthew.

:) here's a recent picture of us:

- i teach piano lessons out of my apartment.

- i make music. this is what i want to/am going to do with my life.

- i smoke a lot of marijuana.

- i listen to mostly math rock and emo/screamo (REAL emo like indian summer, cap'n jazz, algernon cadwallader, and braid). i have a HUGE soft spot for (and am completely in love with) coldplay and the beatles.

- i am very outspoken and firmly stand by what i believe (such as 911 truth), or don't believe (i am an atheist).

- i LOVE meeting new people and sharing stories. i'm very, very open; this makes me a good conversationalist, i think?

- i am one of the most impulsive people you will ever meet.

- i'm crazy. really, i am.

- i fascinated by tattoos and body modification. i have four tattoos (one on my chest, two on my hips, and one covering my forearm), but plan to be covered someday when i'm not so poor. ;)

if there's anything i'm missing, let me know; i would be glad to answer any questions and make some new friends!

i'm so excited to meet everyone!

sincerely,
katie!

Greetings Katiel! Welcome to Personality Cafe! Thank you so much for joining our humble little friendly forum and creating a wonderful intro. We hope you have a great time with us. Your son is certainly a cute little guy. Got the looks from his mom! haha. Anyways we hope you stick around with us. We don't get that many ESFP's around here and they are certainly an awesome bunch!:happy:

·
Registered
243 Posts
welcome Katie :happy:

this picture with your son is soo cute.. he is adorable :)

hope you'll like it here

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Katie! Your son is soo adorable. And you are quite cute too. :happy: Hope you'll enjoy it here!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, don't see too many ESFP's on teh internetz, outside of Myspace and Facebook. Welcome aboard.
eye guess eye m just speshull!

you all have successfully given me the warm fuzzies. <3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.