Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hello to all myt fellow ESFP's I formally thought i was an INFP (because just about all the online quiz's kept giving me that:dry:) But after some studying of my own i know for a fact I am an ESFP so anyways nice to meet everyone and im glad to be here!:proud:
Good to have you onboard! Far to few of our kind on these forums.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Welcome to the Magical Land of Ponies and Ice Cream! Also known as MLPIC!
(This message brought to you by the Bad Acronyms Board, or BAB. Have a wonderful day :D)

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
omg!!!! I'm scared now. Will I get banned too????? How do you do to get banned? I mean, I have to know so that I can avoid it. And naaah, dont wanna read the forum rules or something.

·
Registered
404 Posts
omg!!!! I'm scared now. Will I get banned too????? How do you do to get banned? I mean, I have to know so that I can avoid it. And naaah, dont wanna read the forum rules or something.
You are going to be banned on may the 30th, because of your nasty behavior on these forums.

Nothing you can do. Sorry. Have a good day! :happy:

·
Registered
317 Posts
You are going to be banned on may the 30th, because of your nasty behavior on these forums.

Nothing you can do. Sorry. Have a good day! :happy:
I love the smile at the end.

An email from a doctor
"Sorry you're going to die on may the 30th, because you have lung cancer. Nothing you can do. Sorry. Have a nice day! :happy:

·
Registered
637 Posts
@Marac you're breaking my heart, I was thinking everyone likes and appreciates some nasty beahaviour. But ok, I'll go volunteerly :unsure:

....yeah right! :tongue::wink:

·
Registered
404 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts