Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Ben and I am very interested in learning more about typology and such sorts. I first got into it from MBTI and researched more and more and became more and more curious, I then learned of the enneagram, then socionics. Now I'm actually learning Russian for socionics, and because there are actually more typologies but they are all in Russian, I hope to be fluent in about 2 to 3 months, I've been learning for 4 months and I have learned fast. Anyways, my types in MBTI is INFP, socionics IEE, ennegram 9w1 SP/Soc 963, and LVEF in the psihosofiya/ psyche yoga system, if you don't know how this last system, I'd be happy to tell you. Anyways, hello everyone, also I'm active on facebook if anyone ever wants to talk there

·
Spam-I-am
13,657 Posts
:happybirthday::welcome::welcome::welcome::fall::Smilies3::sleepytime::dog::hotneko::m0827::m0827::m0827::carrot::carrot::woof::sighlol::chat02::toast::yeah::yeah::yeah::rockon::penguin::penguin::penguin::perc3::smilewoot::brocoli::brocoli:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome fellow Enneagram 9er. The typology community could certainly use Russian-English translators for Socionics, so best of luck.

·
Registered
929 Posts
yaaaaaaay :tongue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts