Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm an INFP 4w5 (social) and I hope to make new friends on this little corner of the internet.

I love music (I sing and play the guitar), photography, reading, travelling, and I'm very interested in spirituality and personal growth. I've gotten into MBTI a little bit, but I'm much more interested in the enneagram now.

Happy to be here and looking forward to get to know you all! :)

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
14,935 Posts
@AmelieRbln

WELCOME!

We're glad to see you here! I'm a Host on PerC and I'm here as a resource should you have any questions or concerns. I'll do my best to point you in the right direction!

Let me know how I can make your experience here more interesting and informative!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello! INFP 4w5 here too! What kind of books and music are you into?
Hi! I mostly read non-fiction books about spirituality... I always find myself endlessly inspired by them, and they put me in the right space of heart and mind. As for music I'd say my favorite genre is indie folk, though I also like pop, pop-rock etc. I also listen to contemporary classical music sometimes. Would love to know about you. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum! What do you mean by spirituality and what led you to look into it?
Thanks! And that's a tough question you're asking. I'm not sure I can define what spirituality is to me. I just know that I believe in God but I'm not religious (though I don't even think believing in God is necessary to be a spiritual person). I think all religions are speaking of the same thing but only in different ways, and that commonality or substance is what I'm interested in.

I was brought up atheistic and used to be completely dismissive of anything related to spirituality, but a few years ago someone whose compassion and wisdom I was moved and inspired by opened up my mind on the subject, showing me another way of relating to God, a way that made much more sense to me in my mind and in my heart and that I had never seen from religion before, so that's how I got into it. Thanks for asking. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts