Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent my whole life the odd person out--particularly the odd guy out. It gets incredibly lonely, but I am pretty good at being alone--or so I have convinced myself. So few friends...so many acquaintances. Am hoping to just find a couple of people like me to hang with. No strings, no attachments, no late night wailings. Just someone to maybe pose one of my weird questions to...besides just asking myself. Like...remember your college roommate...the good one you liked, not the ass they assigned to you. So, who is your roommate in heaven going to be/be like and what are you going to talk about all night long (or forever long?) 5 first topics you can't wait to discuss. OK, i guess already this qualifies me to be thrown from the cafe. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Emotion is great as long as you learn to harness it for your ultimate goals ;) Like... looking for birds of a feather in dormitories.

·
Registered
INFP, 4w5 sx/sp
1,194 Posts
You sir sound amazing. I want to talk to you already ^^

My INTP roommate is fine. We both spend our entire lives on the computer, so...yay! :D

But my roommate in heaven shall be my wonderful lovely soulmate and I shall snuggle with her forever among the clouds and angels and other fluffy things.

...See?! I'm even weirder than you are! \o/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts