Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all :)

I'm a new INFP in town. So new I haven't chosen an avatar for myself yet.

So... who's ready for a handshake? :tongue:

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Nemus and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Nemus. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Handshake?! NO NO NO. I come in here for an INFP group cuddle. So where is the cuddling? I want to join.

Welcome to the forum. We can have group cuddle after we get to know you.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Handshake?! NO NO NO. I come in here for an INFP group cuddle. So where is the cuddling? I want to join.

Welcome to the forum. We can have group cuddle after we get to know you.
Aww, do we have to wait until AFTER we know one another? That takes too long. We can get to know one another while we hug~ :wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bahahaha I was just kidding about the handshake. That is, unless someone actually wants one.

*gets into fuzzy suit* Let the cuddling marathon begin! :laughing:

·
MOTM May 2011
14,041 Posts
Welcome:happy:

*shakes hands, but deftly avoids the hugging:cool:

Reactions: Nemus

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Handshakes are weird.

What type of avatar are you considering?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Handshakes are weird.

What type of avatar are you considering?
No idea. I'll be looking in my image folders later for something pretty. I may just end up using some anime image, but only as a last resort if nothing interesting comes up.

I will accept the handshake and deny the cuddling just to be contrary.
*shakes hand* I've been denied cuddling from the last few responders. Hope you'll reconsider later! :tongue:

*gives you a high five* :laughing: i win lol

Welcome to our humble abode :proud:
*gives a high five, low five, and slide five* Didn't know we were in the middle of a game, but thanks for the welcome! :laughing:

I only cuddle women of legal age, who come in their birthday suit, but welcome aboard all the same.
I wouldn't be able to promise you a birthday suit, but I do pass the other criteria. I wonder what it'd be like to cuddle with a viscous looking wolf. Do they become docile when cuddled? :tongue:

·
Registered
38 Posts
*shakes hand* I've been denied cuddling from the last few responders. Hope you'll reconsider later! :tongue:
The future's yet to be written, so maybe I will. But what kind of man would I be if I went around giving people what they actually want? :tongue:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts