Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm an INFP, bookish, with a love for vintage clothes, tomes, music, stuff. I'm relatively vintage myself. Like most NFs, I'm naturally warm, caring, and compassionate, yet immune to bullshit.

I've been studying CG Jung for the last three decades, and have found his work to be invaluable. The MBTI is a great tool for understanding others as well as challenging personal growth.

I enjoy meeting people (especially other NFs!). Despite my introversion, I love to make people laugh. I love hugs. I have a terminal illness, so I apologize if my posts are occasionally dark. I'm a very warm and gregarious person who suffers from enormous isolation - and to be honest I would be thrilled to make some friends online.

Finally, I ought to mention that I was born male, but definitely feel like being female was my original direction. I've always found gender roles offensive and oppressive. That's life, and there's no changing it now. Living a gender role alien to me during part of the day has been...interesting, I guess. I should also mention that I'm utterly out of the dating life due to health reasons.

·
Registered
129 Posts
INfp as well

I'm an INFP, bookish, with a love for vintage clothes, tomes, music, stuff. I'm relatively vintage myself. Like most NFs, I'm naturally warm, caring, and compassionate, yet immune to bullshit.

I've been studying CG Jung for the last three decades, and have found his work to be invaluable. The MBTI is a great tool for understanding others as well as challenging personal growth.

I enjoy meeting people (especially other NFs!). Despite my introversion, I love to make people laugh. I love hugs. I have a terminal illness, so I apologize if my posts are occasionally dark. I'm a very warm and gregarious person who suffers from enormous isolation - and to be honest I would be thrilled to make some friends online.

Finally, I ought to mention that I was born male, but definitely feel like being female was my original direction. I've always found gender roles offensive and oppressive. That's life, and there's no changing it now. Living a gender role alien to me during part of the day has been...interesting, I guess. I should also mention that I'm utterly out of the dating life due to health reasons. So if we chat, it's not leading in a sexual direction.
I'm a Infp as well, many similar traits, nice to meet you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. I'm chronically sick also, though it's not identified. It been getting worse over the years, since I was about ten. It causes a lot of rage... Nice to meet you. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts