Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done a bit of researching my type, but there is so much more to learn of course. anything you guys insist I speculate on, or should expect when meeting certain types; what types of personalities are INTJ's more fond of then others :D

-without offense to any types of course.

-any insightful thoughts are much appreciated.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Cool,we are MBTI cousins :D(I'm an INFJ)
Anyway, welcome!:) I've just joined yesterday and it looks like a really interstingsite.

·
Registered
547 Posts
IT'S AN INTJ, IT'S AN INTJ! ALL ENFPS, ATTAAAAACK! haha just kidding :)

Welcome to PerC! I hope you find your time here useful and meaningful. It's a great site.

Anyway, let me begin by explaining my eager outburst on your personality type. INTJ's are, according to the psychologist Keirsey, considered to be the 'ideal match' for ENFPs (cough like me cough). Funnily enough, my SO turned out to be an INTJ! In fact, there are many many posts, threads and discussions about the INTJ-ENFP dynamic. There is also a lot of cynicism towards this theory, as many say any type can get along with any type. From my personal experiences however, I find the thought processes of INTJ's to be attractive and captivating enough to hold my short attention span longer than anyone else can. Not sure what they think of me though!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IT'S AN INTJ, IT'S AN INTJ! ALL ENFPS, ATTAAAAACK! haha just kidding :)

Welcome to PerC! I hope you find your time here useful and meaningful. It's a great site.

Anyway, let me begin by explaining my eager outburst on your personality type. INTJ's are, according to the psychologist Keirsey, considered to be the 'ideal match' for ENFPs (cough like me cough). Funnily enough, my SO turned out to be an INTJ! In fact, there are many many posts, threads and discussions about the INTJ-ENFP dynamic. There is also a lot of cynicism towards this theory, as many say any type can get along with any type. From my personal experiences however, I find the thought processes of INTJ's to be attractive and captivating enough to hold my short attention span longer than anyone else can. Not sure what they think of me though!
If I'm not mistaken from what I've read on this site, ENFP was the ideal mindset for god, wasn't it? I know INtJ's get more appraise then they want so I'll start to hand over the 'god' title to someone else :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oo I started a new blog on the most inspirational moment in my life, check it out for a small dab of philosophy :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tanks stephen, I've seen you around the posts a bit, seem pretty full of insight for newbie intjs

·
Registered
547 Posts
If I'm not mistaken from what I've read on this site, ENFP was the ideal mindset for god, wasn't it? I know INtJ's get more appraise then they want so I'll start to hand over the 'god' title to someone else :D
naaaww! *accepts god status* MUAHAHAHAHAAAAA

1 - 13 of 13 Posts