Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've known I was INTJ for a while. All the different sites that describe them are pretty spot on about me. I majored in Creative Writing (why, I have no idea!) and have since returned to school and am working on cranking out a Theoretical Mathematics degree, with plans on pursuing a M.Sc and perhaps even a D.Sc in the future.

I'm not too great at talking about myself, but as I hope to become an active member of the forum, I'm sure some of that my quirks and personality will come through. I suppose that's the best way to get to know someone anyway right?

Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Because you thought Creative Writing was a good idea at the time? Perhaps it interested you? xD Though not even I knew about this new ambition. Welcome to the forum, although my account is younger than yours. ROFL Wheeeeee~. -Too shy to post an opening forum, but wanted to comment, anyway.- xP

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! It was actually because I wanted to challenge myself, and the creative at the time was an unknown world to me. I'm typically very analytical, scientific etc. with a lust for a good challenge. I think now that I got it out of my system, I'm ready to go back to the familiar, which is what my current pursuit entails. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome from fellow newbie and INTJ.

Reactions: Ortherion

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just want to say thanks to everyone thus far. I already feel very welcome and at home posting in topics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts