Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I hope to engage in constructive dialogue and learn more from the others users here on a variety of topics.

My interests include biology, video games, TV shows, evolutionary psychology, politics & government, economics, philosophy, current events, music, and others.

What are yours?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello everyone,

I hope to engage in constructive dialogue and learn more from the others users here on a variety of topics.

My interests include biology, video games, TV shows, evolutionary psychology, politics & government, economics, philosophy, current events, music, and others.

What are yours?
Let's compete fellow INTJ.

My interests include biology, TV shows, psychology (personality oriented), guitar, programming, forensics (now redundant), social engineering minus the computer part, physics, researching, philosophy, etc.

Bottom line : first the first time in my life, iI win ! (just kidding)

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's compete fellow INTJ.

My interests include biology, TV shows, psychology (personality oriented), guitar, programming, forensics (now redundant), social engineering minus the computer part, physics, researching, philosophy, etc.

Bottom line : first the first time in my life, iI win ! (just kidding)
Haha, hello Venine.
What biological concepts interest you? (Assuming forensics isn't the only one).
I have little knowledge about forensics outside of what I know about genes and DNA.

Code:
public class SoYouThinkYouCanCodeHuh
{
   public static void main(String args[])
   {
      System.out.println("What programming languages do you know?");
   }
}
How long have you been playing guitar for?

Greetings INTJ. I may be a fellow INTJ, but they're debating it with me.
Hello Little Bee. That's a pleasant name.
Have you taken the mbti test?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Haha, hello Venine.
What biological concepts interest you? (Assuming forensics isn't the only one).
I have little knowledge about forensics outside of what I know about genes and DNA.

Code:
public class SoYouThinkYouCanCodeHuh
{
   public static void main(String args[])
   {
      System.out.println("What programming languages do you know?");
   }
}
How long have you been playing guitar for?

Hello Little Bee. That's a pleasant name.
Have you taken the mbti test?
Picked up guitar as a 7th grader. Never really took it seriously because of school, gymnastics and my penchant for fiddling with computers. Later I got an electric guitar this year in Feb. Since then I play it regularly.
I used to study neuroscience quite a lot. Talking about forensics, I covered the basics and did forensic pathology, it was interesting. Right now, I'm trying to get hold of human anatomy. I had programming since 5th grade. My first program was a calculator which I made out of qbasic without anyone's help. It was shit easy. Later on, we had HTML basics and then Java eventually. I got latched on to Java. It was very interesting. But as a kid with a computer, I had figured about to mess around with C++ editor and commandline scripts to fuck with my computer games. After my high school, I started a hardcore research on deception and stumbled upon 'linguistic analysis of deception'. That's when I started learning R to learn some basic data mining and then apply the principles of LAOD. Shortly, I gave up due to my college stuff but I've begun learning it again along with some bash programming to get comfortable with Linux.

As per your small script, I'll state how my mind works sort of :

Public class Braingasm
{
Public Long boredomlevel;
Public void main ()
{
Scanner sc = new Scanner(System.in);
String str, str1;
Str=sc.NextLine();
Int i =boredomlevel;
If(str=='bored')
{
While(i>0)
{
String gaininfo;
Gaininfo="" +" //add info from various sources" ;
i=i--;
If(i==0)
Break;
}
}

Else
System.out.println("Time to sleep/do some boring work") ;
}
}

(I'm a very amateur programmer. Haven't touched java since 2 years approximately. I hope you don't get disappointed ;))

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Venine

Ah, so you've been playing for awhile! What kind of music do you play. I'm more into alternative rock. What kind of things did you learn in forensic pathology? Since 5th grade? That's impressive. I'm currently brushing up on my Java and then I'll eventually head onto SQL and HTML related programs/languages.

Deception huh? Sounds interesting. What country are you from?

Haha, that's a funny script there. Basically, if you're bored, then you absorb information until you're not bored anymore and then you take a break? :laughing:

·
Registered
22 Posts
@Venine

Ah, so you've been playing for awhile! What kind of music do you play. I'm more into alternative rock. What kind of things did you learn in forensic pathology? Since 5th grade? That's impressive. I'm currently brushing up on my Java and then I'll eventually head onto SQL and HTML related programs/languages.

Deception huh? Sounds interesting. What country are you from?

Haha, that's a funny script there. Basically, if you're bored, then you absorb information until you're not bored anymore and then you take a break? :laughing:
Metal, heavy metal, alt metal. Alt rock is nice too but nowadays they have started treating it like a joke sounding more like pop-rock. Imagine dragons have fucked up altrock bigtime and so have Linkin Park on the pretext of modernisation.

Other than that, right now, I'm onto shredding currently and some basic jams. Still a metal newbie

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Metal, heavy metal, alt metal. Alt rock is nice too but nowadays they have started treating it like a joke sounding more like pop-rock. Imagine dragons have fucked up altrock bigtime and so have Linkin Park on the pretext of modernisation.

Other than that, right now, I'm onto shredding currently and some basic jams. Still a metal newbie
Agreed, I don't even consider Imagine Dragons rock. They're definitely more pop. When I say Alt-rock I mean more like 80s, 90s, and early 2000s rock. Linkin Park's early music is good in my opinion but agree that they've modernized too much. Shredding is cool. Are you in drop D or drop C all the time? Haha.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's very annoying to keep tuning the guitar up and down repeatedly for different songs. I like drop C tuning more. Right now, I'm running drop C. The bad part about this is I can't play power chords on such tunings

1 - 11 of 11 Posts