Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys.. I've been trying to introduce myself for half an hour now, but I keep editing the thread for no obvious reason and for 34 not so obvious reasons at the same time. Anyways, I'm 28, currently studying English language and literature. I'm from Serbia, but I plan on going to China in the next couple of years, to try and figure this life out. I hope everyone here is having a blast with their personality. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello! recently new member myself! It took me quite awhile just to figure out how to post to a thread! haha
Your adventures sound lovely!
Welcome!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello! recently new member myself! It took me quite awhile just to figure out how to post to a thread! haha
Your adventures sound lovely!
Welcome!

Hey, welcome then. :D What's your type? What brought you here? Btw, I see them as necessities rather than adventures, unfortunately. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to it mostly because I'll have "me" time for a year. I guess that goes along with my personality.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey, welcome then. :D What's your type? What brought you here? Btw, I see them as necessities rather than adventures, unfortunately. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to it mostly because I'll have "me" time for a year. I guess that goes along with my personality.

Thank you! :) My type is INTJ! I came here after reading a little more about my types and watching some YT videos of other INTJs explain their strengths/weaknesses, and I think it may be very helpful for personal growth! What about you? Oh no! Well, I hope your necessities at least provide unexpected fun along the way! Yay for me time!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! :) My type is INTJ! I came here after reading a little more about my types and watching some YT videos of other INTJs explain their strengths/weaknesses, and I think it may be very helpful for personal growth! What about you? Oh no! Well, I hope your necessities at least provide unexpected fun along the way! Yay for me time!
I ended up here out of curiosity, but there is always room for personal growth, especially in terms of understanding other people better. It's going to be a long process, though. :D
This forum seems like an excellent place for social experimentation, observing personalities first hand, but I expect a lot of cultural differences interfering along the way. :)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm an INTJ, but I knew quite a few INTPs in the Physics department when I went to college, including INTP women. I hope you enjoy it here.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome :p if you click on the little smiley icon under peoples picture you will see their MBTI, if they have one of course :D

Reactions: 495602

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ended up here out of curiosity, but there is always room for personal growth, especially in terms of understanding other people better. It's going to be a long process, though. :D
This forum seems like an excellent place for social experimentation, observing personalities first hand, but I expect a lot of cultural differences interfering along the way. :)
Hahah, the "long con" jj :p

I agree, this was a really interesting place to find! Definitely hope to learn a thing or two about people and their peopling!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forum! I'm an INTJ, but I knew quite a few INTPs in the Physics department when I went to college, including INTP women. I hope you enjoy it here.
Thanks! I know only one INTJ, and she's one of my favorite colleagues from college. What was your experience with INTPs like, care to share some thoughts on the type?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Thanks! I know only one INTJ, and she's one of my favorite colleagues from college. What was your experience with INTPs like, care to share some thoughts on the type?
I found them to be very excited to talk about theory. They were great people to talk to, but seeing them ultimately did make me realize that I wanted to do something different with my career. What attracted me to the field was its practical applications, an aspect that is gradually de-emphasized. Theory is interesting to me, but best consumed in small amounts.

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,040 Posts
Nice to meet you. I'm an INTJ, but my partner is an INTP. Hope you like it here!

Reactions: 495602

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found them to be very excited to talk about theory. They were great people to talk to, but seeing them ultimately did make me realize that I wanted to do something different with my career. What attracted me to the field was its practical applications, an aspect that is gradually de-emphasized. Theory is interesting to me, but best consumed in small amounts.
Interesting. Studying languages is different in terms of what is perceived as theoretical. To some, it's all theory. To me, the two are inseparable.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
Well as Cool Cat says "I'm Cool Cat, and I love All Kids".

·
Plague Doctor
INTJ, 5w4, Ni-T type
6,040 Posts
Oh, nice. How are you two getting along?
So far, I like it here. Not taking into account the usual dosage of social anxiety. :)
Oh, it's great! We can share the same space and not talk for hours! I love how he gets my introversion and how stable our relationship is. We've been together for 15 years and we have two kids. We just moved into our dream house and I couldn't imagine a better match.

My sister, an INFP is also paired up with an INTP and their relationship (to me at least) is pretty up and down, but I guess that's the way they like it.

It has been my experience that the subforums are a really great place to start here. : )

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, it's great! We can share the same space and not talk for hours! I love how he gets my introversion and how stable our relationship is. We've been together for 15 years and we have two kids. We just moved into our dream house and I couldn't imagine a better match.

My sister, an INFP is also paired up with an INTP and their relationship (to me at least) is pretty up and down, but I guess that's the way they like it.

It has been my experience that the subforums are a really great place to start here. : )
Wow, it sounds surreal. :)
I haven't had the pleasure of being in a relationship with an INTJ yet. Maybe because I was always so distracted with ENTPs. They are lots of fun, but not in the long run, tbh.

·
EvilShoutyRudolph
5,099 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts