Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say I have never met another INTP in my life and let me tell you, I feel like the weirdo. But that's not such a bad thing I think. I decided to make an account to delve deeper into the subject of being an INTP because I am currently trying to choose a direction to go for with my life. (WHY CAN'T I JUST BE A PHILOSOPHER HOBO IN HAWAII?!) And have suffered a recent upheaval in my home life (I was kicked out because my stepfather molested me, go figure.) that has left me uncertain of everything.

I've been lurking in the INTP forums and holy shit, I should have expected that literally all the advice forums run off on tangents that have almost nothing to do with anything immediately helpful. But somehow I don't think it should be any other way.

Well anyway, as an INTP I'm more open and active on the interwebs and more specifically adept at using forums (hate facebook and twitter though) so rather than struggle with outside people that I can't open up to I figure I should try here.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Sorry to hear about the rough times you have been through and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Which Doctor

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you<3

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome, and nice avtar.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah, there are a lot of us around here. Comparatively. There are also a lot of INFPs, INTJs, and INFJs around here... it seems that the personality types that are rarest in real life are the ones which are in most abundance on the Internet. Possibly because we're inclined to find SOMEBODY who thinks like we do, and we make web sites for that purpose?

·
Registered
107 Posts
welcome! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts