Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently discovered/ realized that I'm an ISFJ and not an INFP. What a leap! I'd really like to get to know other ISFJ's but this has to be the quietest forum on PerC. So please, tell me more about yourselves.

I'm Laney, 20 years old and married to an ISTP. My hobbies are reading and dancing. How about you guys?:kitteh:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Oh, hi and welcome.
I'm Kwaran, a 23 year-old student. I love music, reading, eating, drinking, having a good time with friends...

Just wondering, what made you believe you're an ISFJ instead of an INFP? And why did you think you were an INFP in the first place?

See you around the forum! (though I'm not the most avid poster I must say)

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
welcome! my hobbies at the moment are making crafts. I enjoy creating pretty much anything though.

Reactions: Laney

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Kwaran It was always the result I got when taking online tests, so I assumed it was true and then tried to gloss over the bits I didn't understand. So I. Made a post here on PerC and two lovely people helped me to understand the functions and recommended this as my type. It's fits like a glove.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It doesn't seem there are too many avid posters here :3 Either that or NF's can't stop talking.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
With time differences and the very small number of active posters it is very true that we're quite a quiet board. Nice to meet you :), what drew you into MBTI/where did you hear about it?

I'm a 20 year old English Literature and French student so mostly I don't have hobies while it's the studying period hehe, though I manage to fit in a heluvalot of internet to the time I'm meant to be spending on work. I like reading - fanfiction takes up a large portion of the time I'm meant to be spent studying, - also drawing, writing when I get round to it, knitting when I get round to it. I like watching all kinds of movies and reading up on different cultures (back in time more than present day) is starting to become a bit of an interest it seems like. I am currently procrastinating writing an essay >_<.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With time differences and the very small number of active posters it is very true that we're quite a quiet board. Nice to meet you :), what drew you into MBTI/where did you hear about it?

I'm a 20 year old English Literature and French student so mostly I don't have hobies while it's the studying period hehe, though I manage to fit in a heluvalot of internet to the time I'm meant to be spending on work. I like reading - fanfiction takes up a large portion of the time I'm meant to be spent studying, - also drawing, writing when I get round to it, knitting when I get round to it. I like watching all kinds of movies and reading up on different cultures (back in time more than present day) is starting to become a bit of an interest it seems like. I am currently procrastinating writing an essay >_<.
How cool! We have almost the exact same hobbies. I'm a fanfictiob junkie too :3 I first heard about MBTI my senior year of high school. I was taking a psychology test and became intrigued.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum! We are a pretty nice bunch...when we decide to post!

I'm MC, 18 going on 19, single, and I love reading, writing, and of course, MBTI. I love all kinds of fiction really. I find that I'm reading a lot of thriller/supernatural these days. Quite a shift from fantasy, which used to be my main. I like movies, but I don't watch a lot of TV. It's usually Survivor, sitcom or some made for TV movies. (I love the BBC book to TV series, because they show a lot of old England, and they're usually movies of my favourite books. Right now, I'm watching Cranford and Agatha Chrisitie's Poirot.)

Reactions: Laney and Thalassa

·
Registered
878 Posts
OMG you are all so young!!! ('cept maybe Mendi, who I seem to recall is approx my age). I feel like I should slink away :tongue:

Do you read or write fanfic you fanfic-loving people? I mostly write it, but enjoy finding really well-written stuff. Also which fandoms do you read/write in?

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
Hey I should hang out here you guys major in English Lit and French and watch the BBC and love Agatha Christie/Poirot, I missed my hang-out, man.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG you are all so young!!! ('cept maybe Mendi, who I seem to recall is approx my age). I feel like I should slink away :tongue:

Do you read or write fanfic you fanfic-loving people? I mostly write it, but enjoy finding really well-written stuff. Also which fandoms do you read/write in?
Read mostly, though I have a few stories online. I got lazy lol. Right now I'm reading Harry Potter stuff, but I've written 'Mediator' a pretty unknown aeries.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I'm a natural born reader of fanfiction, writing it feels kinda strange, Homestuck is what I'm obsessing over at the moment, though I'll read the odd Final Fantasy, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Harry Potter or Naruto piece.

Hey I should hang out here you guys major in English Lit and French and watch the BBC and love Agatha Christie/Poirot, I missed my hang-out, man.
Our joint is always open :), in a non busy kind of way. Hehe, I feel the desire to draw subform cafes...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm a natural born reader of fanfiction, writing it feels kinda strange, Homestuck is what I'm obsessing over at the moment, though I'll read the odd Final Fantasy, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Harry Potter or Naruto piece.

Our joint is always open :), in a non busy kind of way. Hehe, I feel the desire to draw subform cafes...
Dooooo iiitttt! :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I started drawing...and it turned into a story about an angel...with no relation to cafes whatsoever.

Let's try this again. And see my amazing (not) sticking to task skills...

Haha I do pledge to post it up if I ever manage to suceed.

I will become resident lurker/stalker on all of the subforms if I do manage to stick to task.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I'm going home! ^_^. I'm at university several hours away from home so it'll be really nice to go back, though I'm going on holiday with a friend a day or two after I go back for a week, but I'm really looking forward to that too.

·
Banned
2,886 Posts
Welcome Laney! It's nice to have a new ISFJ! I thought I was other types before I finally discovered that I was an ISFJ(ISFP then ESFJ then here).

My weekend is too packed! I worked all day today at both jobs I have, and tomorrow I will do the same(well, volunteering in the morning at church then work!!)! But now I will unwind on here for now! This is a typical ISFJ thing...working too much, is it, no? Also, I am in the process of moving next week (Monday)...so busy busy busy!

Weekend, anyone else?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Im Miriam
I am 20 years old, single, unemployed

Today I led a catering team which fed about 100 people (volunteering of course), I also volunteer in the kitchen at a craft group on Tuesdays (The highlight of my week),

My favorite event of the year is State youth games a christian youth camp- the only weekend I can turn off my self consciousness and dress like waldo (wally), workmen, a baby and like its Christmas in June.

My long term dream since 15 has been to work in libraries- 3 months ago I was sop close to living that dream- Now it is getting further away by the day.

It takes me about half an hour to reply to a thread, so it is unlikely to be busy here anytime soon

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I spent today listening to nursery rhymes and cracking inappropriate jokes in public. It would definitely take me a half hour to make a response, and that's why I never write more than 3 sentences at a time lol. Short and sweet.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Laney! Welcome to the ISFJ board. Sorry we're so quiet at times. (I personally work two jobs and am at school so I get kinda busy.) I sit there and think about my reply for like an hour and edit it until I think it's god enough. Also, I can understand you thinking you're an INFP. Personally, I really feel like I belong with with them. My current and ex boyfriend are both INFPs and then one of my best friends is one too. <3

You can just call me Kexx. I'm a 21 year old Electrical and Computer Engineering student. I love math and science, but also really love prop-making/sculpting, knitting, drawing, video games, and music. I love hanging out with my friends and having craft time while watching Disney movies. :D I've hadn't been much into fan fiction cause I always had troubles finding good ones, but my friends have been showing me a lot of good stuff so I'm getting back into it again. I'm more into drawing so fan comics have always been more my thing.

Also @Liminality Awwww yeah where my homestucks at. :D ~bro fists~

1 - 20 of 24 Posts