Personality Cafe banner

New? Kind of?

[INTP] 
1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  sensorium 
#1 ·
So... I just tested as an INTP, though I was(/still am) an INFP. So. Hi. I think it's because I'm under so much stress. But maybe while I'm in INTP mode I'll hang out over here with you guys, so as not to offend my fragile INFP friends with my newfound shortish temper with sensitivity.

I accidentally found out by taking this test: Jung Personality Test

It is a test to find out your "ideal" self, with regards to Meyers-Briggs typology, and also tells you your current self. Apparently my ideal self is ENTJ. So, yeah. You should all take it too.

#3 ·
You're not the only one.

Though at some point in my life I was a wrist-slashing emo-bomb (that's INFP right??), nowadays I find myself identifying more with INTPs.

So. Welcome?

Reactions: darksoul
#4 ·
Yeah, I find myself right on the border with my T and F as well
I switch between the INTP ENTP and INFP forums depending on how i feel =P

#5 ·
Borderline ISTP myself, barely any F...but please, stick around. We won't eat you. Or at least, we'll warn you before we kill and eat you.:happy:

#12 ·
{le sigh} What was the question again? Is digression the better part of valour? :laughing:

My opinion is suicidal thoughts can hit any personality type.:sad: Too depressing. Next.

#14 ·
Aren't INTPs supposed to digress a lot? Due to our Ne?

And I cannot, for the life of me, picture .. say an ENTJ, being depressed and suicidal.

Oh, and to darksoul, if you're going browse their forums, I actually have a post in their confession thread. INFP at its best IMO!

Anyway, sorry!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.