Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, hi, fellow posters. I've been lurking around this community for a while, but I've finally decided to jump in and introduce myself. Though I'm rather... poor at judging what my type is (I've gone from ISTP to ISTJ to ISFJ and finally landed on INFJ, 6w5), isn't a personality forum a good place to discover yourself without paying to go to some expensive meditation retreat first?
That's it for now, I guess. Like I said, I'm more of a reader than a contributor, but I might add my two cents every once in a while.
:proud:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow... two replies in three minutes? You guys are fast.

I've always been a fan of Taoism. Yin and yang, that kind of stuff. :) Greetings to you, too.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I don't know about rae... ( sorry too lazy to type out full name ) but I pounce on new threads because I hope to find something interesting in one but most of the time I don't. Yet I still spend hours on here... WHY!?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forums are wildly addicting. I swear, I can click on one thread about school uniforms and still be on here hours later, reading about two kittens hugging on Youtube and wondering why I have no life.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts