Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i'm new here and I thought i should introduce myself. I am most likely an INxP, maybe an xNxP. I have body dysmorphic disorder, so theres that. And seeing how this is the umpteenth time I've written this, I'm just going to post it.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Hi guys, i'm new here and I thought i should introduce myself. I am most likely an INxP, maybe an xNxP. I have body dysmorphic disorder, so theres that. And seeing how this is the umpteenth time I've written this, I'm just going to post it.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Apocalypse_Later

·
Banned
248 Posts
Welcome! Remember, you are more than body dysmorphic disorder and INxP/xNxP stuff...you are a child of God and dearly loved.
Teach me something new...what is this disorder?

Reactions: Apocalypse_Later

·
Banned
3,010 Posts
Welcome and if you need to chat with me about any problems just PM me. :)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Cool. Yeah, I rewrite stuff like crazy too. It's nervous to think that this is how the whole PersonalityCafe world will see you for the first time, yes?

I haven't met anyone with body dysmorphic disorder. I hope you'll share your experiences somewhere on here. And how you think that intersects with your personality, too. That should be interesting to read.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for welcoming me. I would've responded sooner had I not been without internet since i posted this. :blushed:

And infjmom, I would be glad to tell you about it as soon as i get enough posts to private message.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts