Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oi! This is like what?...the fourth time I'm coming back here. I left mostly because I always somehow get into a conflict with somebody different. I don't like having continuous conflicts so I leave, usually for 2 years at a time. But I always come back because I'm ultimately a psychology freak and can't resist a discussion with people about people. xD So here I am! By the way, it's my b-day tomorrow and I'm turning 26. PLUS, I'm receiving my Alienware laptop that exact day. WOOT! (BRAGGING OVERKILL!!!)

You can question why I am ISTP all you want, but the answer just won't change, I'm always an ISTP. It's just that I experienced many sides of life that makes me more well-rounded and less like the typical description of my own type. (Think outside the box? YEAH!)

Anybody went to AnimeBoston? It was awesome!

Any questions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Judging by your user name you must like Evangelion, or you must like the arcade game Ikari Warriors.....or something like that.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not at all. But I compliment you on your attention to details. Good job. It really came from Ikari Tenshi, meaning Wrath Angel during the time I thought I have Wrath from the seven sins more than anything else, but it turned out to be false. And this name is the only way "veteran" people from this forum can recognize me, if any.

·
Registered
715 Posts
oh someone already asked, cool.

soo... you are using one of my interwebz-names (in exactly the same form. with underscore and t and all. what's the probablility for that? and what's the probability that neither of us had NGE in mind?).
hrm. you already used the name some years ago, i guess your rights are older. *grumbles a bit*

meh. i'll come over it. ;)

hi.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Welcome back to the forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts