Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am new to forums and this is my first one that I have joined. Therefore it might be obvious that I am interested in and curious about personality traits and related subjects(and not very say with how these forums work). I am curious to see how this may turn out. I wonder if anyone has any thoughts or opinions that they would share about the INTP personality traits and any interesting facts or thoughts about the correlation between or the rarity of someone also being a high sensation seeker and a highly sensitive person. Or anything to do with any of the three categories that I have listed. I have done quite a bit of reading and researching and find all three very intriguing. Thank you.

·
Boaz & Jachin
ESTJ; LSE-Te; 6w5; 631; Sp/Sx; DC; TN
14,734 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is one of my first forums also. There is a lot of interesting information here. The community seems is very nice also.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Hello and welcome to perc. :) we have lots of forums and friendly members so feel free to reach out to members (we don't bite) join in conversations or start one yourself. =)

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
welcome to perC

·
Bored and lazy
ISFJ, 9 something?
4,362 Posts
welcome ^.^

i figured i was an intp at first too (well, i still like to think that... intp is the best)

i wonder if we arent the same type (whatever that may be), or maybe its just because our functions are the same, but from what you posted i can empathise

im sensitive to criticism and feeling like ive upset someone/not lived up to expectations >.<
and sensation seeking sounds more like se to me, than intps si, however, i use si too, but still love new experiences and rollercoasters and other things like that

well, its not like anybody fits perfectly =P

if you look around the forum, especially the intp section, and maybe any others that interest you, i'm sure you'll find lots more info

have fun ^.^

·
Spam-I-am
13,740 Posts
:welcome::welcome::happybirthday::puffer::fall::dog::carrot::carrot::eek:ctopus::hotneko::m0827::m0827::m0827::woof::sighlol::sighlol::chat02::chat02::rockon::rockon::rockon::penguin::penguin::penguin::smilewoot::smilewoot::smilewoot::percsmile1::jupiter:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts