Personality Cafe banner

501 - 520 of 528 Posts

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
17,456 Posts
Welcome Everyone!

I'm a Host on PerC, if you have questions or concerns, let me know so I can try to help you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heyo! I've seen this forum enough in Google searches and just figured I'd go ahead and join!

My first dive into any type of personality assessment was probably Strengthsfinder in 2008. Since then, I've done Temperaments, Love Languages, Apology Languages, Spiritual Giftings, DISC, Myers-Brigg, and Enneagram (which has taken the majority of my focus as of late).

Nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
ISFP, 6w5 649 sx/sp, ESFP MF CS/P(B)
11 Posts
New ISFP 6w5 incoming!
I've technically been here before but I couldn't remember my password and I didn't talk much. Hopefully that'll change!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm back after a very (years) long hiatus. A LOT has happened since my departure. After my late husband died in 2013, I was devastated. I recently (@4 years ago) found love again, and last June, I married my Chapter 2. I'm just tentatively testing the social waters again. A little about me: INTJ; RCOEI; 5w6; (retook the Enneagram recently; my first assessment was inaccurate.)
Just getting used to the new settings, updates, changes and such.
I'm a Nana now of 5 grandkids. I've moved geographically several times since nearly 7 years ago, but finally settled down.

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 531
778 Posts
Hi! Going to stereo-typically lurk in the background and read everything until I can't help jumping in on a conversation. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w6 (Sp/Sx) 593
1,301 Posts
501 - 520 of 528 Posts