Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, its nice to meet you all. I'm new here on Personality cafe. Currently, I'm riding the line between INFJ and INTJ personality types. I've taken many tests and read different articles and still can't figure it out. Besides that, I would like to meet other INFJs and INTJs and learn more about my personality type (or should I say personality types? lol). Feel free to send me a message, I'm always open for a new chat!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Welcome to the PerC forums, hope you enjoy your stay! And I also hope you can narrow it down to one personality type :laughing:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello =D I'm an INFJ...happy findings!

"'I think therefore I am' of Descartes, the 'I feel therefore I am' of late eighteenth century Romanticism, and the 'I possess therefore I am' of Bourgeois man are dogmas, partial at that, incorporated to define a being that is incapable of defining itself" - John Carroll

Think with your mind, feel with your heart, whatever you may be..... "to thine own self be true" - William Shakespeare

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi guys im typed as an INFP. I don’t know my enneagram type. Is there any way to know enneagram type and wing without taking the test ??

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
ENFJ it is lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts