Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all my NF friends and family, how are you?

Just a couple months back, I had posted up plans for the NF "Convention", or hangout, or get together, or whatever the heck you wanna call it.

The official dates for this are still August 21st, and 22nd, in which that weekend isn't too far away from the current date. It will be taking place in Los Angeles, California and anywhere nearby Los Angeles. The only event that has been set in stone is Universal City Walk/Studios on the August 22nd.

As for the 21st, or any other amount of time anyone decides to stay, I will see what I can do about hosting a pool party of sorts a bit early in the day. (I still would need to talk this over with my parents, so I will provide updates about this.)

Other Possible Events
Bonfire/Hang out at the Beach.
Dinner at a restaurant of sorts
Mall(?)
Somewhere (Ideas are loved)

I will continue to update this as the days go on <3

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey, good luck with this, it's a great idea!:happy:

Reactions: Atenza Coltheart

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. ^^ I just hope it's convenient for people to be able to make it down here during that time xD

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Thanks. ^^ I just hope it's convenient for people to be able to make it down here during that time xD
Well, you'll never be able to satisfy everybody, those who can, will come, those who can't...well, they will have to try and make it to the next one.:happy: In the end, I think this will be an occasion for whoever can come to socialize and have fun.

Reactions: Atenza Coltheart

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure. I'm glad to hear. <3 I am going to be trying very hard to be the best host my soul offers me to be. And I can always use this as an experience! ^^ I'm sure things'll go well.

Reactions: Drea

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'm going to try and astroproject myself there, only when it happens I tend to end up in the women's bathroom! :confused:

Otherwise, I will think about it whilst I'm at work. Have a good time!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ectoplasm XD Wish you could make it. It'd be nice to see you :3

·
Registered
518 Posts
The 21st, huh? You shall all be in my heart... while I'm doing the ten mile march-a-thon outside in the heat for my school's marching band fundraiser! :tongue:

But really, you have no idea how much I wish I could attend this thing. Make sure you take a TON of photos and videos and post them on PerC, and I hope everybody has loads of fun! :'D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yeap, photos, lots of photos, we will want to see everything. :laughing:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nice...good luck with the event. I would go...but my summer budget is almost hitting empty :crazy:. I don't wanna pop a tire and get stranded in the middle of the blazing desert.

Will definitely go next time.

Have a crazy kicking time and take lots of pics/videos!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright. Well it's almost time, Saturday/Sunday, so... if you can make it, please do! And if not, then there's always next year! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts