Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Where did you get the questions from :)? Love your video!

Reactions: Doubts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you get the questions from :)? Love your video!
The questions were really difficult to find actually but here they are for anyone who is interested :kitteh: :

NFGeeks Video Challenge:

1.) What is your type?
2.) What are you primarily interested in?
3.) How do you relate to your temperament?
4.) What got you interested in MBTI?
5.) How has MBTI impacted your life?
6.) Show an object to the camera.
7.) What are the biggest misconceptions about your type?
8.) What are the limitations of your type?
9.) What is your ultimate dream endeavor?
10.) Have nameless kitten present throughout challenge (Optional)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Hmm, I might just do this. I've been meaning to start posting videos for yeeears. Literally years. Maybe I should get to it now. xD

I love love Grimes Visions and I really want it on vinyl, it looks so gorgeous omg! And I would love to go to college for the rest of my life, too. I just love learning so much. >.<

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, I might just do this. I've been meaning to start posting videos for yeeears. Literally years. Maybe I should get to it now. xD

I love love Grimes Visions and I really want it on vinyl, it looks so gorgeous omg! And I would love to go to college for the rest of my life, too. I just love learning so much. >.<
Yay! omg Isn't being xNFP great? lol

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
My cousin/one of my best friends' and I did one 2 nights ago. It's very long combined with us both answering them at the same time, and talking a little bit about extra things besides. Neither of us knew how to edit. Also I look a hot mess here (I'm the one with short, straight hair) but I really didn't want to [ask to] do the whole thing over:

·
The spirit of the spirits
10,986 Posts
Hey, buddy, thank you for sharing, nice questions you have. I like all stuffs like that that are related to challenges, recently I started to watch a couple how they are making insane challnges like staying in a tiny room for 24 hours [video=youtube;rzcAgxXiqO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcAgxXiqO8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcAgxXiqO8[/COLOR[/video] and hiding from somebody. Soon I am going to add my video with the answer to the questions.

Did you really have to revive a 5 year old thread just to advertise your stuff?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts