Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Exploring the effects of massage and its bond to the NF soul.

NF could be sensitive. very sensitive. Could Massage help?

A massage, real decent one to un-knot the joints and aches.
feel the energy flowing after a good rub-a-dub.
And the sensual ones too.

From the head, the face, back of neck, back, lower back to different types Bali,
Lomi - Lomi, Swedish, Thai all of it. And bless all the souls who alleviate aches, rejuvenate by working on sore bodies, manage energy flow - the masseur and masseuse.

Have you had one? I have.
How many times, how frequent? Several, finances willing, hope to have daily !
Is it a good habit, an energy satisfying addiction which is irreplaceable? Absolutely

Like the Free Hugs phenomenon, I hope there is a Free Massages group.
Well I hope to start one.:happy:

Dedicated to all those wonderful people who are in the world of painless energy treatment services...massage, meditation, aroma therapy and more :wink:

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
I don't like massages. The only type of physical touch I really am okay with is hugs and cuddling. lol

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Yes, !! It feels so amazing. The last time i had one i kept thinking, oh " let this never end. I think you could be right, i'd be surprised if many NF's didn't enjoy this kind of relaxation. I also enjoy things that can be done alone, steaming hot baths, candles and lots of aroma . So many ways to chill and meditate:)

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, !! It feels so amazing. The last time i had one i kept thinking, oh " let this never end. I think you could be right, i'd be surprised if many NF's didn't enjoy this kind of relaxation. I also enjoy things that can be done alone, steaming hot baths, candles and lots of aroma . So many ways to chill and meditate:)

Ah Lavender Oils !!! TYVM

This is exactly what I am talking about. The benefits in it. The uncountable, unmeasurable goodness thats there.
Did you know massage originates beyond recorded history?
Its benefits are validated and we have Reflexology, Accu-pressure and many forms that can add wellness to daily living?
In an evolved state of mind, transcending the basics in life, it is viewed as an I D E A L form of rejuvenation. A natural one too, for the body since it can be described as recirculating / freeing-up blood flow which is in the metaphysical sense energy flow.

Do correct me if I am wrong.
I believe it is a source to being an idealist ( ideally fit, relaxed, well, with balanced energy) in an idealistic way !

·
Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP
4,206 Posts
I would Love a nice special massagee.. I've had all different kinds from the Swedish massage, accupressure, and Thai massages. I love the Swedish massage most. Especially if it was from this special gentleman:
Not only can he cook... grr.. Too bad he's taken! And that accent? To die for!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I love massage, it's so relaxing, I like to do it to those I love and I like it when it's done to me, though mostly I'm the one doing it more often then I get in return...

·
Registered
917 Posts
I've always been the person giving massages rather than receiving them XD
I don't know, it's calming to be able to relax someone through physical touch, help soothe them after a hard day.
Or perhaps it's just because I know I probably need one, but it's not her type of thing to give, if you get what I mean ;)

Reactions: run.away.unicorn

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I've never had one, but I'm pretty good at giving them, I find I can sense the places in the body which are under stress and know how to relieve it.

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
I feel a bit uncomfortable having them. It's like going to the hairdressers - weird to feel properly relaxed around other people. I like giving foot massages though (I had two sessions of reflexology and managed to get rid of my mum's headache ;D).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts