Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Impossible Quiz - Free Online Puzzle Games from AddictingGames

I'm posting this thread in all the temperaments. I want to see if there is any kind of correlation between type and performing well on this ridiculous "quiz". So, go to the link and take the quiz and make sure to tell me how far you get on it after a few tries. If you aren't familiar with the quiz, it basically plays mind games of a fairly whimsical nature. I've only gotten to level 45 before I decided to give up. Anyways, take the quiz, tell me your type and your score and any thoughts you have as to why you got that score. Thanks!

·
Registered
620 Posts
For 45 type out the alphabet, punctuation and capitals in word, then change to wingdings font and do the same on the line underneath.

I got to the armageddon question, its 60 something. Time limit and I think I clicked all the answers, don't know the trick.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh man that game brings back memories! My siblings and I (So 4 people in total) played that game all day some years ago. We got to question like 106 or something (It goes to some other mode after 100) and we couldn't ever get past the level where you had to spell Chihuahua or something like that in like 3-5 seconds it was nuts!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts