·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5'6" and getting close to 5'7". This is more because a lot of my friends are pretty short and they definitely don't suck.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The kitten makes me very happy.

That being said...are they really attacking short men, or just short annoying men? Maybe we just need to create a facebook group about tall annoying men to balance things out a bit. :wink:

Personally I don't think much about height when it comes to attractive qualities in a guy. I'd prefer he'd be a bit taller than me, but even if he wasn't, I'd deal.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
It has come to my attention that there is a facebook group dedicated to hating men who are below average height and perpetuating the "Short Man Syndrome" stereotype. The link is here: Annoying 'Men' with short man syndrome..we all know one!! | Facebook
Could you guys report it please?
Here's a cute kitten, thanks.
Do you really think you can bribe us with kittens?! :laughing: I did report it by the way, because I did not think it was funny, it's not my kind of jokes.

The kitten makes me very happy.
Ok, so he can bribe us with kittens. :crazy:

That being said...are they really attacking short men, or just short annoying men? Maybe we just need to create a facebook group about tall annoying men to balance things out a bit. :wink:

Personally I don't think much about height when it comes to attractive qualities in a guy. I'd prefer he'd be a bit taller than me, but even if he wasn't, I'd deal.
I think the idea is that annoying men or people come in all shapes and sizes, the fact that they are tall or small is irrelevant. Oh and by the way, please, please, please don't create a group about tall annoying men, I'm tall (6.2") but hopefully not annoying. :laughing:

Reactions: Linnifae

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I think the group is saying that short men who try to compensate for their height by being huge douchebags are annoying, not short men in general.

Granted, it's hard to tell if a short guy is being a douchebag because he's trying to compensate for his height, or if he's just a douchebag.

Either way, I pretty much exclusively date short guys. So... whatevs

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I wouldn't create a group about disliking anyone because it's a waste of time and I'd rather focus on the people and things I like. How about "We love men who love kittens?" Now that is a group I'd support. :happy:
That's a great idea, I love kittens.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
midgets are hilarious, I love little people. Especially when you dress them up and make them dance on tabletops for slave wages.

Reactions: Hermes

·
Registered
3,276 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Noooo not the cute kitten!!!! You inspired me to report :shocked: I'm short too 5 9 right here

·
Registered
129 Posts
5'9 is actually the average height for men in America. I feel like the woman who made this group is insecure about being too tall?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
While I don't personally support a group that is against short people, I do support freedom of speech. I could give a shit what they think. If they want to be douche bags than I will just think "oh, they are douche bags" and put my attention elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm quiet short.
6'6" to be exact.
While I don't personally support a group that is against short people, I do support freedom of speech. I could give a shit what they think. If they want to be douche bags than I will just think "oh, they are douche bags" and put my attention elsewhere.
Yeah, but when do you draw he line between freedom of speech and insults/bullying ? This group in FB could be compared to "popular" people at school grouping up and making fun at less popular or people who are different.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Yeah, but when do you draw he line between freedom of speech and insults/bullying ? This group in FB could be compared to "popular" people at school grouping up and making fun at less popular or people who are different.
Are they spamming short men? It would be wonderful if everyone in the world were smart and nice but that is just not the case.

What are they doing other than just having a group that exclaims they don't like short men?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts