Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A certain Art, a social movement, helping others, a career, a particular inspirational person, aid work, academics, history, current events, personal growth, a new life path, INFPs (hehe). . . stories of vampires?

What are the things you feel most drawn to in life?

·
Super Moderator
12,027 Posts
Writing/words~~poetry, and cats the most but all animals .

Reactions: kaycee and jasonm

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm drawn to kid's cartoons. Not anyone in particular, but I like the innocence of childhood. I have a Mickey Mouse notebook!! :D

I like drawing too. I'm good at drawing females. I'm so good that the men I draw looks like girls.

I like colored markers and wirting words.

I'm into religious activities and my studies. I like my assignments and the capacity to give others guidance and support. I like that feeling that my wisdom is passed on. Sorta a combination of pride and service.

People say I'm way too mature. But I find myself way too childish!

·
Registered
815 Posts
I am drawn to beautiful prose. Way more so than poetry. I really don't even like poetry at all, but prose, it can give me goosebumps.

I'm also drawn to alleviating suffering of others.

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
People.

Anything that hits me emotionally. Books, music, drawings, food, anything that I can feel emotion in.

Anything spur-of-the-moment.

Right now, I guess... piano arrangements, Haruki Murakami's writing, character design, my new pillow, interesting colors, simplicity, a few specific pieces of art (like this and this), my family.

Reactions: jasonm

·
Registered
248 Posts
People. All kinds of people. I like introverts especially, because they are usually amazing people that don't often get the chance to shine. When I see someone I know is an introvert smile because of something I said, or even tell me something special about themselves that few others know... It makes me feel all warm inside and happy and all kinds of amazed that someone is opening up to me, even a little bit.

Beauty. Not the world's view of beauty like flowers and scenery and such. No, I like the beauty of the little things. A little kid tasting a new flavor of ice cream and watching their eyes light up to find they like it a lot. An elderly person that looks worn from the world being helped by a young person with something. The little weed/flower/thing I walk by almost every day that the landscaping people have missed completely for over a month. I like to see it grow every day, even a little bit. The cool, wet breeze you feel right after it rains, and the smell of the air when it is raining.

Art in any form. A little kid's picture that says the million words they don't yet know how to say. That one poem that tugs at my heart strings. That sculpture made by an art student that they think is horrible and ends up winning first at state. That one song that I can't stop listening to because it makes me so happy to hear the melody and lyrics together that I just want to share that happiness with everyone. Art is amazing. Sometimes, not even the artist knows what their artwork means. That makes me the happiest of all, because I know I can analyze it and they won't be shocked at my accuracy.

Life. The breath of life that we all hold close to us and (at least we should) sacred. Life is a beautiful thing, and every moment should be cherished. If there is something, anything that I can do to make the quality of someone's life easier, then I will do it to the best of my ability. In the blog I posted here, I mentioned so many homeless here in America, and how I walk by so many every time I'm out in the city. I have taken it upon myself to buy each one I pass by on my way to and from places a blanket for the winter. I've given out six already, and the look of thanks and happiness that someone had given them something to help them was amazing.

The list... Oh, it could go on... I'll stop here, though, because I don't think I would be able to stop for a looooong while if I don't. :laughing:

Reactions: tuna and jasonm

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Beauty, sunshine rays, The Quiet, thinking, discovery/ies, kindness, funnYness, investigative quests, low humidity, tropical islands, magic or dah supernatural.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Knowledge and wisdom, for the purpose of better serving people.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm drawn to cool colors, I have 2 shirts that are not on the cool side... all my cloths are cool colors and my entire room is made up of cool calming colors. I'm drawn to butterflies... and sunsets. Anything i find beautiful or pretty i pretty much get sucked into. I also am drawn to lonely stuffed animals on store shelves.... >< they make me want to take them home, and sometimes i do. My room is filled with stuffed animals, each one is significant to me though.

I love the smell of mint. O_O I'm also drawn to puddles... i must splash in them... ^.^

I like calm, peaceful places too.

Reactions: jasonm

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'm drawn to the pursuit of understanding all that I can sense and everything that I can't- I want to be aware of. I am drawn to inspiring all that I come in contact with.

I am drawn to all that lies within the line between darkness and light. I want to appreciate the grey in this world.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts