·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
This has actually been posted before in another thread :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thinking makes you lose your sleep? XD

Ok, seriously, if 'intelligent' here is the usually - might I add superficial - QI calc, where educated and schoolworthy children go up as 'more intelligent', perhaps...we didn't do enough sport to develop an healthy tiredness at a decent hour.

(yes, I had a QI calc slightly over the media a and I am always been an owl)

·
Registered
815 Posts
With less than an hour difference between very dull and very bright, I'm not sure I buy that the time you go to bed and your IQ are directly correlated.

·
Registered
417 Posts
:mad:
Nough
Nough
NOUGH!

Besides that the post says, "Bedtimes and wake-up times for Americans in their 20s by IQ"
Ok, smart one. I'm not 20 years old, nor am I American.
Besides, it's not racism, but it's fact. America might not be the fattest country ONLY. It could also be the stupidest; Their learning and curriculums are so slow, and there are countless drop outs and school skippers.
But America is free, and wonderful, and full of rich, decent, SUV-driving people.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm not quite sure if the time you wake up and the time you fall asleep are in any way related to IQ's. The articles aren't very... detailed to me. Too many loose ends.

But whatever, it makes me seem quite S-M-R-T so I'll let it slide for the good of my ego.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Wow... I'm in bed WAY later than all of those... I'm a 1 AM to 2 AM kind of person... And on a weekday I've got to be up earlier than all the options... :unsure:

·
Registered
77 Posts
:mad:
Nough
Nough
NOUGH!

Besides that the post says, "Bedtimes and wake-up times for Americans in their 20s by IQ"
Ok, smart one. I'm not 20 years old, nor am I American.
Besides, it's not racism, but it's fact. America might not be the fattest country ONLY. It could also be the stupidest; Their learning and curriculums are so slow, and there are countless drop outs and school skippers.
But America is free, and wonderful, and full of rich, decent, SUV-driving people.
Get out of my kitchen. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts