Personality Cafe banner

What are your opinions of Nina's story? (votes are anonymous)

• It is interesting, and Nina appears very reasonable

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It is too wierd

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Uninterested

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • What is Nina's story?

Votes: 2 25.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to share a few interesting interviews of Nina, an ENTP who talks about mind control programs in the United Kingdom. What are your opinions of her story? Thank you, and please enjoy:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
The thumbnails in the videos make her look like a crazy person. Also, I've already studied up on the MK Ultra and similar programs and have no use of opinionated documentary.

Voted: Uninterested.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nina's demeanor reminds me of J.T., an INFJ:

The thumbnails in the videos make her look like a crazy person. Also, I've already studied up on the MK Ultra and similar programs and have no use of opinionated documentary.

Voted: Uninterested.
Nina looks like an ENTP.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Impressions of video 1: Strange woman. Doesn't take her own point of view as scared, very open. A heavy mix of feeling with logic, not logic bound at all.

A mix of constructed recall and sensory recall based on eye movement, complicated by the stupid position of the interviewer, perhaps calculated on his part, although that is stretching the professionalism used.

Very amused with herself and her own experiences. Enneagram Type 4 at best guess, with 6 as well. Guessing 9 on the gut type as her anger expression is minimal, almost non-existent. A fairly good lie detector and thus a fairly good liar.

Her dependence on notes is major non-ENTP behavior. We eschew any crutch and speak with confidence and flow. There is little clingy dedication to exact detail from ENTPs and yet she is constantly honing the details. Tedious. 6w5. The impression I get is girl wanted money and made herself some props(look at how new the notebook looks) to make it easier and lacked the discipline to memorize her prep work.

There is an element of vengeance in her discussions related to her family, mixed with pride at their importance. Her day in the sun to reckon with her childhood experiences. She doesn't finish her sentences when she remembers her own culpability. Her stories focus on her ability to be easily related to, her empathy.

To me she seems on the cusp of ENTP/ENFP/ESFP and I would lean to suggesting that she is ENFP. Her delusions of grandeur and need to be special are so apparent they scream out in everything she says. Magical connections and over weighted value on coincidences are common and she doesn't even bother to tie in supporting factual connections after the fact.

Frankly, if she wan't beautiful, I don't think I could have made it through half of her lazy eyed, tight mouthed, self aggrandizing schpiel.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
LSD is one helluva drug, Sparky.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
Ohh look it's that guy who types people on their facial appearance again.

GTFO.
Don't you know? Sparky's judgement is the end-all be-all of mbti typing. Sparky is always right.

Is this the MKultra 1960's mind control thing? She looks kinda young for that...

Or does LSD reduce aging?

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't you know? Sparky's judgement is the end-all be-all of mbti typing. Sparky is always right.

Is this the MKultra 1960's mind control thing? She looks kinda young for that...

Or does LSD reduce aging?
Hi, thank you for the compliment. I am glad that someone can be more open-minded about typing.

The MK Ultra mentioned is the project from the 1960s and 1970s. Nina talks mostly about her family's involvement in the research. Even though the project is officially closed, there appears to be other aspects of the study that are continuous.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.