Personality Cafe banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,042 Posts

This doesn't have to do with me question.
Ah, but it does.

You need to get out more. You need to be more salty! Everyone's maturity goals in life are to become all that they are not already. Being content with what one is right now, is no path to happiness. Change your mind and aim at what you are not. Keep it good though! Happiness is only found in the GOOD.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Presuming this is all serious...

Easy come, easy go. Even if someone "plays the game" so to speak, they won't be around for long if there's no challenge. And the person who would be worth the time would feel guilty that they gave it up so easily. Be in it for the long run!

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,513 Posts
This doesn't have to do with me question.
We've asked you questions and you haven't answered them, so we all started talking amongst ourselves.

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 594
548 Posts
I don't know if you are fully serious here. This seems like expert level bait.

But if you are serious, it seems you are repeatedly asking the same question, and then not listening to any of the answers given to you.

If you feel you are lacking in the "looks" department, there are ways to mitigate that. Come up with a personal sense of style, focus on the way you conduct yourself, be confident, don't focus all of your energy on getting a man's attention, and at least try to appear not as desperate as you do on this forum.

At least when it comes to me, it is a sure fire way to make me run in the other direction. I bet other guys feel the same way to a similar degree. Being desperate is not an attractive trait.

If you are looking for a relationship, you need to focus on your character a bit more. Just looking at your behaviour on here, I'm not impressed.

If you are just looking for sex, just go on Tinder. Seriously, the standards guys have on there is pretty damn low. I've worked with plenty of guys who did not care who they met up with that night, even if it was just for an icy handjob by an Edmonton hooker.
But don't expect anything else besides superficiality.

Reactions: tanstaafl28

·
Registered
375 Posts
It's hilarious, but the quiet reserved type is actually WHAT IS WANTED by many. It takes extroverts a LONG TIME to understand that introverts are often wise opposites to them. They toy with seemingly endless amounts of other extroverts before they start walking over to the quiet ones and adding their energy where it is needed and even wanted. Other extroverts are actually more likely competitors in most cases.
as an introvert, i can definitely say i prefer extroverts way more... so yes!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts