Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes horny INTJs, I am also refering to you. :crazy: I am the only horny robot allowed on this topic.

Hello there, I decided to stop lurking and make an introduction. I am an INTJ enneagram type 5, I could be an INTP though. It is really close.
I am here to talk to INTX, I have only met one INTJ in my life. If we are alone it gets REALLY akward. It is a long, long silence and when one of us says something it gets even more akward.
Despite my preference, I am still looking forward to meet other types too. Nice to meet y'all!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Yes horny INTJs, I am also refering to you. :crazy: I am the only horny robot allowed on this topic.

Hello there, I decided to stop lurking and make an introduction. I am an INTJ enneagram type 5, I could be an INTP though. It is really close.
I am here to talk to INTX, I have only met one INTJ in my life. If we are alone it gets REALLY akward. It is a long, long silence and when one of us says something it gets even more akward.
Despite my preference, I am still looking forward to meet other types too. Nice to meet y'all!
What up bro? Just some advice, stay away from those scumbag ENFPs. They're even worse than horny robots, they're horny humans!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, sweet. My username used to be Scintilla. Welcome to the forum.
Scintilla is certainly a beautiful word.
:angry:
What up bro? Just some advice, stay away from those scumbag ENFPs. They're even worse than horny robots, they're horny humans!
Thank you for your advice, I know an ENFP in real life and she is definitely a scary person with her hugs *shrugs*
Are horny Insects allowed?
;
They are allowed unless... You are a horny flycam... But I count them as robots.
Ha ha! Welcome to the forum, fun-sounding person! :happy:
Nice to meet you :happy:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Thank you for your advice, I know an ENFP in real life and she is definitely a scary person with her hugs *shrugs*
I know, right? All that niceness just isn't natural; I bet she's planning something! Maybe she's trying to be nice to you so she can be your friend and stuff. How dastardly maniacal! :laughing:

Reactions: chimeric
1 - 10 of 10 Posts