Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Luca. I finally grew tired of the "only registered members can view this page" message after a few years of lurking and decided to make an account!
INTJ, Enneagram 5w4

I am interested in a lot of things: philosophy, psychology, mythology, cooking, art, literature, etc. I'm also an art student.

I'm looking forward to interacting with some people :)

·
Registered
11,584 Posts
Hello lucaa!

Welcome to this forum ;)

Cool that you have joined us to interact with each other ^^

Just dive in some topics in the countless threads here, and if you have any questions, just ask!

·
Registered
ISFJ
5,197 Posts
Hi Luca, do you live on the second floor? (sorry if you didn't get that reference.) Looking forward to seeing your posts!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Luca, do you live on the second floor? (sorry if you didn't get that reference.) Looking forward to seeing your posts!
I didn't get the reference but from a quick google search I assume you were referencing that Suzanne Vega song? (I do live on the second floor though...)
Thanks!

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,409 Posts
*murmurs eerily*
And the INTJ gradually drifts out of the shadows ... XD
Hey! Welcome to the asylum; hope you enjoy yourself here. What artistic design genre/period do you enjoy most?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*murmurs eerily*
And the INTJ gradually drifts out of the shadows ... XD
Hey! Welcome to the asylum; hope you enjoy yourself here. What artistic design genre/period do you enjoy most?
Thanks! I currently enjoy Absurdism, "Orientalism", Renaissance art, as well as a few contemporary artists. I have a soft spot for Hellenistic sculptures and Baroque art. I also love ancient non-western art but because I haven't really studied it, I don't know that much about the genres and periods those works should be sorted into.

I love tension, chiaroscuro, bursts of color, and strange subjects in art. :skellie:

Memento Mori paintings are cool too.

·
Registered
ENFP 3w4 359 sp/sx
1,409 Posts
@lucaa Interesting...
I commend you for appreciating Absurdism! Salvador Dali's work is truly incredible, in that particular arena.
Mhm, it's decided then--a dose of strange a day keeps the normalcy away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts