Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not in a cricital state already fortunately, but I'm definitely not good :(

I'm somewhere between ENFP ENTP ESFP right now, (but probably ENFP)
I'm "enjoying" being an asshole more and more, I'm purely goal focused and don't take the time to appreciate things as they are. How can I?
I'm ungrateful, relying on friends to get services from them without emotional return, just to try to escape the boredom that is eating my ass since one (or even 2) month already.
I don't really know where it came from, but I have an idea behind it, and sadly that's not the one I prefer to talk about

See, I retook a year three times in my scolarship (currently 19yrs old in univ) but I'm around ppl who are between 15-17 yrs old, so it affects me and I can't really progress socially in a durable way

Of course the week-end I see ppl around my age or older so it gets better, but just the time of a party, so it has no real effect on me
So because I'm internally afraid (I guess but if it is not the reason it must be close) of not being able to progress with ppl of my age, and even worst case scenario, to literally decline. So to draw the picture I'm being distant with most of them, delivering the minimum of my heart to them.

As a result, since I'm not close emotionally to anyone anymore, (not even my family), I've lost spontaneity and I'm acting like 80% of the time "hey, fuck life" by so I'm being mean in some situations, cold and passively agressive (I'm still not a gangster since I'm ENFP lol, but I definitely have the profile) and egoistic

It's been like 2 weeks that I really realize something was wrong or something is off, at least rationaly I can tell it because I'm not happy anymore, I'm jaded and don't really feel emotion, I let my head lead the whole shit as I perceive my life right now and I don't feel THAT WRONG about it. In my state what would be painful would be to simply stop everything because I don't feel natural, that itself would be counternature

I'm so confused, I can't tell either if I'm close of being in a good state of mind or being in a bad one, I think I'm in a shittier shape of mind than I believe and what is frightening is that I can't tell it.

Definitely need advices about it, thanks for your upcoming answers

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
I'm not in a cricital state already fortunately, but I'm definitely not good :(

I'm somewhere between ENFP ENTP ESFP right now, (but probably ENFP)
I'm "enjoying" being an asshole more and more, I'm purely goal focused and don't take the time to appreciate things as they are. How can I?
I'm ungrateful, relying on friends to get services from them without emotional return, just to try to escape the boredom that is eating my ass since one (or even 2) month already.
I don't really know where it came from, but I have an idea behind it, and sadly that's not the one I prefer to talk about

See, I retook a year three times in my scolarship (currently 19yrs old in univ) but I'm around ppl who are between 15-17 yrs old, so it affects me and I can't really progress socially in a durable way

Of course the week-end I see ppl around my age or older so it gets better, but just the time of a party, so it has no real effect on me
So because I'm internally afraid (I guess but if it is not the reason it must be close) of not being able to progress with ppl of my age, and even worst case scenario, to literally decline. So to draw the picture I'm being distant with most of them, delivering the minimum of my heart to them.

As a result, since I'm not close emotionally to anyone anymore, (not even my family), I've lost spontaneity and I'm acting like 80% of the time "hey, fuck life" by so I'm being mean in some situations, cold and passively agressive (I'm still not a gangster since I'm ENFP lol, but I definitely have the profile) and egoistic

It's been like 2 weeks that I really realize something was wrong or something is off, at least rationaly I can tell it because I'm not happy anymore, I'm jaded and don't really feel emotion, I let my head lead the whole shit as I perceive my life right now and I don't feel THAT WRONG about it. In my state what would be painful would be to simply stop everything because I don't feel natural, that itself would be counternature

I'm so confused, I can't tell either if I'm close of being in a good state of mind or being in a bad one, I think I'm in a shittier shape of mind than I believe and what is frightening is that I can't tell it.

Definitely need advices about it, thanks for your upcoming answers
Well were on the same page of confusion between what EP types we are. XD

Anyways, to answer your confusion, check out your weak functions..

Inferior grip:

http://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/post/119442161307/accurate-typing-the-inferior-function

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-pr...s-in-a-rut-the-rise-of-the-inferior-function/

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahaahaha once again Atama :')
It appears we're alone when it's about EP's type as well
Thanks I looked at your links, but right now I'm not interest in Mbti, just practical advices for every day life

Has anyone advices he would to share me to get better?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks I looked at your links, but right now I'm not interest in Mbti, just practical advices for every day life

Find an enviorment that you feel good at, your mind is putting you into negetive loops and for good reason (No emotional connections, boredom). I'm deffently not saying it's simple but try to find anywhere to spend time at with people you love and doing something that's meaningful to you. I deffently understand your suffering as I've come to believe that friends and people are the most meaningful part of this life so we have to do our best to find some.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts

Well just Google lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts