Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mind and body feels like someone scraped a rake over the tender parts. Yesterday went to a film at the film fest and had to stand in line with hundreds of other people to get in. Inside the theater there was lots of noise and chaos while people were finding their seats. The film was great after the the crowd settled. Then home and while eating dinner,had to listed to the airplane arrivals and departures from the airport. Due to the large crowd at the film fest with all the movie star types and their groupies the airport has been busier than usual. Finally to bed and sleep. This morning the phone starts ringing at 7:30a.m. For probably an hour I received non stop phone calls about mundane things from friends and acquaintances. By 9:00 a.m. my mind was screaming again for quiet. The airport noise continues today, my dog has gone inside her house to escape and entertaining the idea of driving to the mountains to find some quiet. The older I get the harder it is to enjoy any length of time in a crowd or noisy environment. I also wear hearing aides and believe that a lot of my agitation is due to the energy expended trying to sort out the words in conversation. AGGH!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts