Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I adore them!!! But sometimes I can be an unhealthy INFJ, and as such am tormented by the fact that ENFP's can seem a little fickle, when I am steadfast and resolute. I know that my amazing ENFP friends I can only ever hold them loosly in my hands, they love many many people, and many many things at once. And I long to feel 'special' to them, because usually I only have one or two close friends at a time.
I 'get' them, I see them, and am fascinated by how they evolve end grow day to day. I am inspired by them, they have taught me so much about how to really love people. Also, they always make me laugh, I actually do that very rarely. Know how great I think you all are! The world needs more of you crazy cuddly curious people!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm an INFP, so ENFP's are pretty relatable. In general I admire them and their ability to redefine social norms and just simply be who they are. They're insane and unpredictable, but in a lovable way. The only problems that seem reoccurring in many ENFP's I know is that they can be dominating, attention seeking, unself aware, and too touchy. You're all pretty cool though.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I adore them!!! But sometimes I can be an unhealthy INFJ, and as such am tormented by the fact that ENFP's can seem a little fickle, when I am steadfast and resolute. I know that my amazing ENFP friends I can only ever hold them loosly in my hands, they love many many people, and many many things at once. And I long to feel 'special' to them, because usually I only have one or two close friends at a time.
I 'get' them, I see them, and am fascinated by how they evolve end grow day to day. I am inspired by them, they have taught me so much about how to really love people. Also, they always make me laugh, I actually do that very rarely. Know how great I think you all are! The world needs more of you crazy cuddly curious people!
Does specialness have to mean exclusivity? I am the opposite of fickle. : )

Reactions: StaceofBass

·
Registered
277 Posts
My first reaction is spite. Nothing personal, you see, just poor association. Once I muscle my way through the gut reaction, however, I find ENFPs quite charming. You're generally quite entertaining. With the eternal Ne loop feeding into itself, I've generally had some of my best conversations with ENFPs. As for the actual role of the Fi, in your personalities I can't quite place it. It may contribute to your ability to "chameleon" so to speak. I feel quite open around ENFPs. So I like you, mostly.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
My first reaction is spite. Nothing personal, you see, just poor association. Once I muscle my way through the gut reaction, however, I find ENFPs quite charming. You're generally quite entertaining. With the eternal Ne loop feeding into itself, I've generally had some of my best conversations with ENFPs. As for the actual role of the Fi, in your personalities I can't quite place it. It may contribute to your ability to "chameleon" so to speak. I feel quite open around ENFPs. So I like you, mostly.
So you've never witnessed a Fi-Te rage explosion? How fortunate for you. :p

·
Banned
525 Posts
Lovely, easily-excitable companions. People I'm most comfortable to look silly with. However, some of my ENFP friends seem really naive about many things in the world, and thus would often either freak me out, or summon me into aggressive-protective mode. I'd feel like a chicken-mum protecting her brood.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
None taken. What kind of poor experience, though?

Reactions: NaughyChimp
1 - 20 of 199 Posts