Personality Cafe banner

8301 - 8305 of 8305 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
1,146 Posts
Sure, but we'd need to unstick another thread. Which thread do you think would be best unstuck?

Also--they will be linked in the resources so even if they're not stuck they can be found in the stuck thread for links.
Oh. Oh dear. I probably need to think about it more then. I was going to say the Happy Thread based upon view count, but I can't bring myself to say it. People seem to pour their soul into that thread, and I don't have the heart to bulldoze it. No other thread would I put up for being unstickied.

Sorry, in that case, I don't think we should sticky this thread. It's been two months since the last question. Thanks for the answer :)

·
Administrator
13,931 Posts
Oh. Oh dear. I probably need to think about it more then. I was going to say the Happy Thread based upon view count, but I can't bring myself to say it. People seem to pour their soul into that thread, and I don't have the heart to bulldoze it. No other thread would I put up for being unstickied.

Sorry, in that case, I don't think we should sticky this thread. It's been two months since the last question. Thanks for the answer :)
I know--it's a really hard choice. The number of stickies used to be set at 12 but after the formatting change of the site, it seemed to stretch the threads out vertically (I think?) so they seemed longer to scroll through. So we narrowed the number down to 8 so it wouldn't be so far from the top of the page to the new threads. I also edited some of the thread titles since if they were long they would take up even more lines--so I shortened a few titles to preserve space.

But there are always a lot of good stickies. I'd like to be able to rotate some of them, but people do use a lot of the stickies up here. Tbh the sticky I dislike the most is the one where I or another mod updates the links to the other thread. It always feels like such a waste of a sticky since it's not something others can engage with much. But at the same time, it's got the index of all the other old sticky threads and other good links, so it has to be there.

8301 - 8305 of 8305 Posts