Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new gang,

Stumbled across this site while searching for conflicts or correlations between my zodiac sign, Capricorn, and my personality type, ESTP. From what I've read about the two, several facets seem to directly contradict each other... and such is my life. :D

SO HI. The name's Bean. The GT just makes me go faster. I'm hoping to find some enlightenment here. Maybe some entertainment too.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself: I was born a monkey. I was somewhat lucky to acquire cancer at an early age from eating tainted fetuses. The subsequent chemotherapy caused much of my body hair to fall out resulting in a near human appearance for the first time in my short life. I am now able to hold down a job and blend in with the rest of you people. Fortunately I am also still excused when checking strangers for ticks, so life is good.

P.S - For those of you hoping to catch a glimpse of my exuberance here... I'm sorry to say that the promise of pics in the subject line was merely to entice you in here. "Pics" just seemed more believable than "punch and pie."

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings GTBean and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum GTBean. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
892 Posts
Born a monkey, eh?

Funny intro.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'll welcome you twice to make up for Moon, then. n-n

Welcome to the Cafe!
Welcome to the Cafe!
Hope you have a great time here and make lots and lots of new friends. :3

Also, THAT AVATAR. *hides* D:

·
Registered
892 Posts
^
hahaha
Yeah, your avatar. Gross. Really gross. I'll survive. lol

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Welcome nooby!

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
Welcome to the forum; please enjoy your stay. You seem to have made quite the impression already, and I do hope you continue to do so. It's nice to have another ESTP around.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I really appreciate the skillfull way you lied to us all yet with such pizazz you are almost instantly forgiven...for now nooby! Welcome. Boy that avatar. Takes me back.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Hi new gang,

Stumbled across this site while searching for conflicts or correlations between my zodiac sign, Capricorn, and my personality type, ESTP. From what I've read about the two, several facets seem to directly contradict each other... and such is my life. :D

SO HI. The name's Bean. The GT just makes me go faster. I'm hoping to find some enlightenment here. Maybe some entertainment too.

I'll tell you a little bit about myself: I was born a monkey. I was somewhat lucky to acquire cancer at an early age from eating tainted fetuses. The subsequent chemotherapy caused much of my body hair to fall out resulting in a near human appearance for the first time in my short life. I am now able to hold down a job and blend in with the rest of you people. Fortunately I am also still excused when checking strangers for ticks, so life is good.

P.S - For those of you hoping to catch a glimpse of my exuberance here... I'm sorry to say that the promise of pics in the subject line was merely to entice you in here. "Pics" just seemed more believable than "punch and pie."
Greetings GTBean! Welcome to Personality Cafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We hope you have a great time with us. Sounds like you have been through a lot. :frustrating:

Reactions: Irulan

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Tehe you seem like a lot of fun :)
Of course he does. He's an xSTP :tongue:

Welcome to Personality Café, fellow ESTP. We always need more of us on here!
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, enjoy your stay.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.