Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, does other INFPs finding being in places such as the North pole, Greenland, or Antarctica fascinating?

I mean... The thought of being alone BEING in a great, peaceful and untouched nature of mountains of ice, snow and sea? Feeling the moment of now? Getting aspired and energy connected with God and it's truly creation? (Unlikely Humans which is a big PHail one imo:proud:)

If I may add, i'm really feeling like an alien living in a big city, and i'm day-dreaming about working and living in a south pole station.

I would really appreciate some comments, I want to find out if i'm really an alien.

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I've toyed with the idea of pursuing a job in Alaska or somewhere similar to be a nurse or nurse practitioner (when I eventually make my way up to that...) for a village/several villages. The idea of being so isolated but still able to help people who really do need the care and don't get much of it makes me smile. Don't know if I'll ever do it, but it would be an interesting experience, even if only for a year or two or three.

·
Premium Member
15,252 Posts
Oh... no way! Winters in Maryland are far too cold as it is. I have a book by admiral Byrd, called Alone. His mental state suffered @ sixty below for four months at the south pole. For me ...the tropics are more my style, trade winds and warm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts