Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Reactions: sanari

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
hah, Brave Little Toaster. :>

I would post some video games or movies or trends I liked as a kid but I realize that no one will ever be able to experience the exact flavor and texture of nostalgia I experience when I reflect back on even mundane events that happened in my life. I won't be able to experience theirs either. You wont ever know that exact feel, bro!

edit: nevermind I'm gonna post something anyway. Please tell me someone else also watched pro wrestling during this time period:

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I watched wrestling for a few months, then got to see just how much it was just a soap opera/reality tv mix with guys who liked to roll around with each other while being very '*******'.

Reactions: Marac

·
Registered
404 Posts
Ducktales

Talespin

Rescue Rangers

Biker Mice from Mars

Johnny Bravo:

Earthworm Jim

Pinky and the Brain

Ed Edd'n Eddy

The Addams family

The Mask

Spiderman

Power Rangers

Pokemon

Dexter's Laboratory

Cow and chicken

Oggy and the Cockroaches

Swat Cats

Sinbad

Xena

Hercules

Star Trek Voyager

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
^Yep, pretty sure that covers every cartoon ever in the late 90s/early 00's

I watched wrestling for a few months, then got to see just how much it was just a soap opera/reality tv mix with guys who liked to roll around with each other while being very '*******'.

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Biker Mice from Mars
Johnny Bravo:
Pinky and the Brain
Dexter's Laboratory
Swat Cats
Xena

Ha, remember the Biker Mice racing game for SNES?
Johnny Bravo somehow always made me lmao
PnB a great afterschool show, and saturdays.
Swat Cats! Hell yeah, gets no cooler dan dat
Xena, even back then I knew she was hawt

·
Registered
168 Posts

Damn, this film. Funny story, it's rated G here - or actually "K-3", which means three years or older. I don't know what the hell the people who rated this were thinking, because Watership Down still gives me the creeps. Probably they just went "oh, it's a nice cartoon with bunnies, it must be cute and fun!" and slammed G all over it. Jesus Christ on a cracker.

On a lighter note, I absolutely adored Mary Poppins when I was a kid:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

This music video was shot very recently, but it still feels nostalgic to me. It just "feels" the way my childhood was like.

·
Registered
583 Posts

I have the exact same story. I watched back in the late 90s. I only watched it one school semester of my junior year so that would have been the fall of 98. I quickly lost interest when I relized what you just said about wrestling.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts

Reactions: sanari

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I still use my VCR and play PS1 and Gameboy Color games when I'm bored. Boomerang, TV Land, and TeenNick's 90s are All That are still my favorite channels.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
My favorite movie back in the days...

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Probably my favorite movies when I was young, other than Bambi

1 - 20 of 21 Posts