Personality Cafe banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Im 34 next. So not really a bb gener. Retired from both mil and business. I have lost my 1st wife for a disease and my current wife has made me into a sex addict. She has made me quite literally a toy for all of her female friends. My mind is 24/7 around avoiding sex. I miss someone actually loving me. I feel utterly out of love. I found out recently my current wifes plan was to have my genes on her kids. I thought that was a compliment first but the i realised it teally wasnt. She didnt teally ever care about me as a person. Im not even sure she likes me in as how life has molded me to be. Sure she laughts a lot, she is very positive but she is so libertarian it makes me wonder if she is even normal. She wants all sorts of experiments that i think are not really in the realm of commited marriage. She is ultralight about experience as well. Theres no romantism involved, just physical intimacy. That just doesnt do the job for me.

I need sharing and caring. I need deeper conversations she is e and im i first. Its really hard to be a sexual object all the time too. Its cause she is over 10 y younger so the needs might be a bit dif cause of that too.

And for me retirement means time to just chill, sail and enjoy simple things in life when what she needs is vacations all the time to all the places on planet earth. I mean we have these air trasportation advg that like boost her e7 to the max. Ive even thought about selling it all or just leaving it to her for to be happy. For sure this travelling lifestyle just is not for me. Not today, not on retirement anyway. So I told her i was gonna find someone whos waaay more laid back than she is to which she replied: if you say so. So not much love is there. The weird part is, she not into men. I think she is like 90% lesbian 10bi. Shes like literally disgusted by men. I think she just wanted the kids and that was that.

So now on my early retirement days im facing a divorce and a new start.

Life has been insane..

·
Registered
202 Posts
Im 34 next. So not really a bb gener. Retired from both mil and business. I have lost my 1st wife for a disease and my current wife has made me into a sex addict. She has made me quite literally a toy for all of her female friends. My mind is 24/7 around avoiding sex. I miss someone actually loving me. I feel utterly out of love. I found out recently my current wifes plan was to have my genes on her kids. I thought that was a compliment first but the i realised it teally wasnt. She didnt teally ever care about me as a person. Im not even sure she likes me in as how life has molded me to be. Sure she laughts a lot, she is very positive but she is so libertarian it makes me wonder if she is even normal. She wants all sorts of experiments that i think are not really in the realm of commited marriage. She is ultralight about experience as well. Theres no romantism involved, just physical intimacy. That just doesnt do the job for me.

I need sharing and caring. I need deeper conversations she is e and im i first. Its really hard to be a sexual object all the time too. Its cause she is over 10 y younger so the needs might be a bit dif cause of that too.

And for me retirement means time to just chill, sail and enjoy simple things in life when what she needs is vacations all the time to all the places on planet earth. I mean we have these air trasportation advg that like boost her e7 to the max. Ive even thought about selling it all or just leaving it to her for to be happy. For sure this travelling lifestyle just is not for me. Not today, not on retirement anyway. So I told her i was gonna find someone whos waaay more laid back than she is to which she replied: if you say so. So not much love is there. The weird part is, she not into men. I think she is like 90% lesbian 10bi. Shes like literally disgusted by men. I think she just wanted the kids and that was that.

So now on my early retirement days im facing a divorce and a new start.

Life has been insane..
A new start is a wonderful thing. . . . as long as what is past is left behind. . . .

Good luck!
j

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I enjoyed retirement until last week, then I had a hip bursectomy done & can't drive, ride the motorcycle or go to the gun range until next Friday. I have a renewed appreciation for mobility. It was my first surgery. Will do the other hip in a few months. But, so glad to be doing this! 10+ years of ibuprofen, cortisone injections & sleepless painful nights. My last words won't be "My f**king hips are killing me!!!"

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I enjoyed retirement until last week, then I had a hip bursectomy done & can't drive, ride the motorcycle or go to the gun range until next Friday. I have a renewed appreciation for mobility. It was my first surgery. Will do the other hip in a few months. But, so glad to be doing this! 10+ years of ibuprofen, cortisone injections & sleepless painful nights. My last words won't be "My f**king hips are killing me!!!"
Well there, Pal, welcome to the new zone of reality, where the only twilight is your future as the clock ticks and the days dwindle. Now, I don’t claim that being here is necessarily a bad thing. After all, we have had a lengthy life that somehow escaped some other folks. What does suck is that the human body seems to have a functional service life. One day your fine, then something physical surfaces, perhaps due to high mileage, abuse or normal wear. Your fine as frog fur, then something goes out, like a rear wheel bearing in your car. Hips, knees, bearings, whatever. You look fine, the car looks great, and neither can go. Yes, it is a pain, an eye opener, and very limiting. It is the new reality. I dislike it intensely.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts