Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shocked:eek:k.... so.... I have been having trouble dealing with teachers and thier support teams for a while now and need to know if any of you have run into this or may have found out why or how to resolve this issues?

It seems that when my son's teachers and thier support teams run out of things to persuade me into thinking or acting in what they feel or think is the appropriate way....... they turn to using thier sex to distract or glamer me LOL, so they can maintain control or keep the upper hand. I have no solution for this.

I have tried flirting back but that back fired...... His last principal just turned up the heat after he recovered from the initial shock of a parent blatently hitting on him back. LOL

Now his 1st grade teacher is basically showing me her titties during planned confrences.

She has great ones but I do not role like that way yet I am very uncomfortable having them pushed on me in such a blatent and obvious mannor.

to all the pervs who are hot for teacher please keep it to yourself.

I am not a guy so I don't apprieciate the horney male fantacy about banging hot teachers:angry:

I would really like solutions:shocked:

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
If shes "basically showing" her female parts then report her for it. Also, why should you -allow- this to distract you from the issue at hand in the first place? I refuse to believe that anyone lacks that much self-control.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not a self control issue more of what is appropriate issue.

and if I report these people then things get really hard for my son and I.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Then it looks like they have you against a wall here. You can't make them stop, and if you can't report them to make them stop then who can put an end to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts