Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if it's an INTP thing to be unsure of your type, but since I'm tired of always doubting, I decided I'd make a video answering the questionnaire that most member do answer. I decided to do it on a video because I think you can grasp more of someone personality by seeing how they move and how they feel when they speak.

The video is quite long (17 minutes) and I'd be quite surprised if anyone had the patience to listen through all of it; however I guess most of you should get an idea after a few minutes only. I tried to do it as natural as possible, but the camera and the fact that I kept missing the first few tries might make it seems a bit "played". The end is probably more genuine as I couldn't rehearse it.

I'd also like to precise that I'm french, and trying to do this video in english was quite painful. The accent can be seen instantly - if you really can't understand a part, please ask and I'll gladly tell you what I was trying to say.

This really mean a lot to me and I wouldn't have went through the pain of filming this if I didn't believe it was worth it. I know the quality ain't #1, nor am I the most interesting person in the world (far from it) - I really can't wait to have you guys opinion on this.

PS: I have no idea why my eyebrows are so big in this. I suspect the lighting to play a role in this, but it is seriously embarrassing xD

·
Registered
433 Posts
INTP my second guess would be INFP, I watched most of your video. :kitteh:

Also since the INTP use Fe I think this makes them more apt to think of how something will effect others. you are an INTP because you put fact before feeling, first judging by data and then considering the impact on others.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts