Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like...more evolved human beings. I mean IQ isn't all genetic so I dunno. I always wonder this. Plus I can't grow a beard and I'm almost 24. I'm under the impression that eventually our species is supposed to all go bald.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3:30. I'm high, but whatever.

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
like...more evolved human beings. I mean IQ isn't all genetic so I dunno. I always wonder this. Plus I can't grow a beard and I'm almost 24. I'm under the impression that eventually our species is supposed to all go bald.
You can't grow a beard because you're a pussy.

And no to your question. We're all primates.
We simply utilize varying strategies to get the most we can for ourselves.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
People cope differently with this hellhole called Earth.
Some try to kill it with logic.
Some try to drown it in emotions.

And WTH does growing a beard have to do with anything? Wuss.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm 17, I can grow a full beard. There is something wrong with you boy.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well tigers and lions can mate. they're different. they're from two different continents. they have to be pretty different. Obviously similar...but evolution is gradual. when would someone be considered a new species? There would have to be a point in the future at which our entire 'one' species is actually mixed with 2 different ones.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
people who are 'thinkers'. people who are more free minded thinkers. logical people. maybe just anyone that has a 'T' in their type lol. Whatever you wanna say...but anyone that values logic.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not really other just assuming it means people do more thinking or have developed it somehow. Maybe u can tell me.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Congrats! You earned the Facepalm of the Day award.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
people who are 'thinkers'. people who are more free minded thinkers. logical people. maybe just anyone that has a 'T' in their type lol. Whatever you wanna say...but anyone that values logic.
I see, so there are some people who value logic and are called 'thinkers'. What would you call people who are not 'thinkers' and what do they value if not logic?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts