Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm sure a lot of you have already read how apparently exercise (especially abdominal) can can lead to an orgasm, (i'm pretty sure I read about it first on PC). Or maybe you've heard the myth that sneezing is 1/10th of an orgasm.
But it got me thinking, what things are there that you guys have all experienced or heard that are like an orgasm?

No credit to the first person to say 'an actual orgasm, duh', either :p

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I'll just say for me, I've never experienced anything else similar to an orgasm. A sneeze only comes close in that similar being on the edge and then going over it feeling. There really is nothing like that feeling for me - it takes me to another level of experience.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
After working out or excercising for at least 30 minutes at an intense, steady pace. The endorphins make me feel like I just had sex.

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Some of these things I can see as being similar to sex, but orgasms?! Not even close (for me).
For me, I would literally say that back rubs are like 9/10ths of an orgasm. At the same time, I wouldn't say orgasms are all that important to me. It's a great physical sensation, yeah, but I care more about the intimacy. Which is why it's easier for other things to be considered just as good.

Reactions: sleepyhead

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
For me ... Massages are almost orgasmic ...

Also, a very intense intellectual debate with a member of the opposite sex is as good as mental sex. The raw passion of exchanging views .. the heightened emotions .. the desire not to be proven wrong ... raised voices but with a great deal of respect for one another ... The release once it's over ... it's like my brain just had an orgasm.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BACK RUBS OH MY GOD.

And eating food.
back rubs, yes!

I find stretching my back to be really similar, it always feels like you're right on the edge of something.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have to agree with exercising at a steady pace for a while and feeling the endorphins rush in, and also back rubs. "Are you sure that is baby oil?" Hehe.

Oh, and when on a rollercoaster and it is right at the top and you see yourself so high up and it starts to rush down extremely fast and you start screaming. That is very close, too.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts