Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AGH! I can't take it anymore. All the bullies. All the jerks. All the meanies. Don't they realize nothing matters? Ironic huh, because I am writing this post. (IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER!!!)
I look at the world, and see nothing but beauty. But why? Its not like it matters. It doesn't mean anything! I look at forum posts, and wonder why people answer meaningless questions. It pisses me off! Don't you see that life is meaningless. Maybe if we study enough SCIENCE we'll realize that maybe something does matter, but we will soon find that it doesnt because science doesnt even matter. I see a mother walking their children and wonder why? Why don't they contemplate our existence like I do?! I have to know why! Who am I kidding. There is no reason for "why" after all. I see people going to work every day with their 9-5s and can't help but chuckle at them. Here they are wasting a meaningless life trying to find meaning in work and family. How pitiful. I feel like I'm to smart for everyone around me, honestly. I just don't see why people don't view things like I do. They are too busy finding meaning, when nothing truly matters!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree, nothing matters, life has no meaning and neither does nature. Things just are. Not only nothing matters but nothing even exists. Well, except for me, I know that in some realm I am something. And as I said in other thread, I get bored if I do useless things, so I will just assign meaning to existence. Why? Because I can and I experience pleasure by doing do. But... Is it real? I don't care, why should I anyway? Nothing matters.

·
Banned
17,616 Posts
Of course, the meaning that I assigned to it is so strong that it can be felt by others. Well, "by others" our by what I imagine to be others, which could just be fragments of myself.
Pleasure drives us to eat, defecate, copulate, and sleep. When I feel pleasure, I feel meaning.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
AGH! I can't take it anymore. All the bullies. All the jerks. All the meanies. Don't they realize nothing matters? Ironic huh, because I am writing this post. (IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER!!!)
I look at the world, and see nothing but beauty. But why? Its not like it matters. It doesn't mean anything! I look at forum posts, and wonder why people answer meaningless questions. It pisses me off! Don't you see that life is meaningless. Maybe if we study enough SCIENCE we'll realize that maybe something does matter, but we will soon find that it doesnt because science doesnt even matter. I see a mother walking their children and wonder why? Why don't they contemplate our existence like I do?! I have to know why! Who am I kidding. There is no reason for "why" after all. I see people going to work every day with their 9-5s and can't help but chuckle at them. Here they are wasting a meaningless life trying to find meaning in work and family. How pitiful. I feel like I'm to smart for everyone around me, honestly. I just don't see why people don't view things like I do. They are too busy finding meaning, when nothing truly matters!
This is what nihilists value...this matters to them. Sad.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts