Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
Congratulations Wytch, knew you had it in ye! :D

Your favourite animals are wolves, ravens and jaguars? Are you by any chance an enneagram tritype 641, or have any of those types dominant in your character? - I've noticed a commonality with favourite animals and types, that is on the money a significant amount of time so far. 6's (especially cp 6's) tend to love wolves, 4's have a thing for ravens, and I have met some 1's who like jaguars.

·
💌
8,776 Posts
Congratulations Wytch, knew you had it in ye! :D

Your favourite animals are wolves, ravens and jaguars? Are you by any chance an enneagram tritype 641, or have any of those types dominant in your character? - I've noticed a commonality with favourite animals and types, that is on the money a significant amount of time so far. 6's (especially cp 6's) tend to love wolves, 4's have a thing for ravens, and I have met some 1's who like jaguars.
Thank you but no, as my signature states (and in my questionnaire) I am a 5w4>3w4>8w7

Those are three of my favourite animals but as I had said in there. It's difficult for me to pick just one or even a few but I didn't want to list too many as I had already listed so many films.

I also really love sharks (I actually know a lot about sharks since I used to study them), snakes, foxes, crocodiles, cougars, spiders and many more I do not wish to going into it all though.

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
Thank you but no, as my signature states (and in my questionnaire) I am a 5w4>3w4>8w7

Those are three of my favourite animals but as I had said in there. It's difficult for me to pick just one or even a few but I didn't want to list too many as I had already listed so many films.

I also really love sharks (I actually know a lot about sharks since I used to study them), snakes, foxes, crocodiles, cougars, spiders and many more I do not wish to going into it all though.
It's cool, it doesn't work 100% of the time, even tho so far it's been good odds of success. The thing is sometimes people like the same animals for totally different reasons, which adds randomness to this. As for the other animals you listed...
Sharks = 8's, or 3's as well, can be 7's. Snakes = 4's (especially sx dom). Foxes = Often 7's or 6's. Crocodiles = I haven't studied this one, but primal, so maybe 8 as well, perhaps with a 9 wing. Cougars = probably 8's? As 8's like lions. Could also be 1 tho. Spiders = 5's and sometimes 4's.
Jaguars can be 5's as well I think. You have strong 4, so raven suits. Wolves are so very 6, but I can see how other types may be drawn to them as well, like soc 8's.

Maybe you have strong type 1 or 6 influence somewhere in your life?

·
💌
8,776 Posts
It's cool, it doesn't work 100% of the time, even tho so far it's been good odds of success. The thing is sometimes people like the same animals for totally different reasons, which adds randomness to this. As for the other animals you listed...
Sharks = 8's, or 3's as well, can be 7's. Snakes = 4's (especially sx dom). Foxes = Often 7's or 6's. Crocodiles = I haven't studied this one, but primal, so maybe 8 as well, perhaps with a 9 wing. Cougars = probably 8's? As 8's like lions. Could also be 1 tho. Spiders = 5's and sometimes 4's.
Jaguars can be 5's as well I think. You have strong 4, so raven suits. Wolves are so very 6, but I can see how other types may be drawn to them as well, like soc 8's.

Maybe you have strong type 1 or 6 influence somewhere in your life?
That's a cool idea but again I'm not a 4... Sx 5s can come off 4ish so, I get why I can be seen as a 4 but I'm not and I just told you my E-type... :rolleyes::frustrating:

I actually used to love lions as a little kid, all cats really big and small.
I just like animals in general so, I don't think it would have as big of an affect on me.
I seriously like a lot of animals for different reasons.

As for the 1 & 6, maybe? I've never really thought about my family's E-types.
I'll think about it. I could probably see both my parents having 6 in their tri-types somewhere.

·
Registered
9,105 Posts
That's a cool idea but again I'm not a 4... Sx 5s can come off 4ish so, I get why I can be seen as a 4 but I'm not and I just told you my E-type... :rolleyes::frustrating:

I actually used to love lions as a little kid, all cats really big and small.
I just like animals in general so, I don't think it would have as big of an affect on me.
I seriously like a lot of animals for different reasons.

As for the 1 & 6, maybe? I've never really thought about my family's E-types.
I'll think about it. I could probably see both my parents having 6 in their tri-types somewhere.
Ah, but you have type 4 in your wings. ;)

It's very interesting stuff this! :D

·
💌
8,776 Posts
Ah, but you have type 4 in your wings. ;)

It's very interesting stuff this! :D
Well, yes that's obviously true I have two 4 wings which might also may add to me appearing 4ish.

It is.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The record braker..congrats dude..And your typing ISTP 538 Sx reminds me of somebody with visceral feelings and predator-ish persona..you have very tough and indocile mentality..right?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.