Personality Cafe banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
I hate it but I am back to days of playing games. I am playing, concurrently:
- Far Cry Primal. Fun.
- Final Fantasy XV. This one sux but I simply cannot let it go unfinished after chapter 14. Double sux.
- Civilization VI. On going 4th tribe neverending iterative conquest.
- Total War Shogun 2. Nice.
- Assasin's Creed Blackflag
- Forza Horizon 4. Just a little.
- World in Conflict - Soviet Assault. Nice.
- The Division 2. Soon.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake. As soon as they have PC version.

I want to stop. Got so many thing to do :crazy:

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
I hate it but I am back to days of playing games. I am playing, concurrently:
- Far Cry Primal. Fun.
- Final Fantasy XV. This one sux but I simply cannot let it go unfinished after chapter 14. Double sux.
- Civilization VI. On going 4th tribe neverending iterative conquest.
- Total War Shogun 2. Nice.
- Assasin's Creed Blackflag
- Forza Horizon 4. Just a little.
- World in Conflict - Soviet Assault. Nice.
- The Division 2. Soon.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake. As soon as they have PC version.

I want to stop. Got so many thing to do :crazy:
Nothing wrong with playing games. Hopefully, it makes the time pass quickly.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
just beat doom eternal, dmc5,re5,r3make,nioh2,codevein. halfway through hollow knight,ff7,ultra despair grils but now have to start studying for my career exams

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm not playing alot right now but my best games from this generation are bloodborne , gravity rush 1 and 2 ( totally underrated games ) , RE all of them , yomawari 1 and 2 , the evil within 1 and 2 , nier automata and others .... Tho i really want to replay for my 4th time valkyrie profile 1 in my hacked VITA ( psx games looks insane in this thing).

FF7 remake is a must but i'm not going to pay full price ( specially 'cause the deflation of the dollar ) when is gonna be 15 bucks in the next 6 months .

·
Registered
31 Posts
I literally tried everything in my free time. Painting, learning instrument, reading, sewing, nature walking, photography, you name it!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Telecommuting to work, and reading, watching documentaries, and playing video games when I'm not working.

Sometimes even sleep, heh.

Reactions: Strelnikov

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,008 Posts
Now that the U.S. is in lockdown mode and we are all confined to solitary confinement
We are all prisoners so to speak
As for me I will read since I gave my crib a full scrub down last month there is nothing for me to do
I've just been doing work.

My time expenditure consists of spending time with my wife and then working most of the day. I don't really do much else.

·
Spam-I-am
13,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
After work I go down to the local park and read
read on my days off as well
go for walks
at least next week I get my hairs cut

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think the best you can do right know is how you are gonna survive an hyperflation and less food 'cause disruption and cold temperatures are killing the food production.

And don't even ask for any gorvernment solution probabily a global war is the best answer for them ( If central banks still control our currency ) ... hey, killing millions of people was always a solution for economic problems xd .

·
Registered
INTP
3,447 Posts
Using my smartphone for just about everything:
Reading downloaded books
Waching YouTubes and Netflix
Studying Spanish in apps
Listening to astronomy podcasts
Researching useless info on Internet

Also:
Sitting outside, alone or with a friend
Getting back into exercise
Preparing to move/travel

·
Registered
929 Posts
TLDNR:

Recommend me something interesting to watch/read.

I have been trying my best to get over the hill of negativity that has been the last 5 months. I wouldn't say everything is better now but I am keeping busier which is helping. I am now pursuing things I am actually interested in. I realized I had been pressing myself to do things that I did not enjoy and it wasn't helping the situation. I have been reading books that make me smile and laugh, doing art that makes me feel accomplished or at least feel as though I am making progress in regard to my art skill. I have been eating meals that nourish my tongue and tummy. I have been trying to foster positive interactions with people and not dwelling on how the world and general humanity is quite literally going down the drain daily. Its difficult but I have to try or else I will go crazy.

·
Registered
INTP
3,447 Posts
Please tell us what kind of thing you like to watch or read. No sense recommending a mystery if you don't do fiction.

One thing I suggest, if the state of the world is bringing you down, is to stop watching, reading, or discussing the news. I know you care, but dwelling and going crazy isn't going to help.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My job got moved to 100% telecommute, but my workdays haven't been any shorter (if anything, everyone is working longer and later). Stress from work hasn't lessened either. Since I was already transitioning off this account (but no new position lined up, then covid hit) that is adding to the stress too.

Other than that, my hobbies don't require the world to be open - so I've been riding my motorcycle, hiking, riding the horses, and now that things are slightly opening up, we've been back at the tracks, too. So I've stayed pretty busy, only thing that really got "dropped" during all of this was my regular workouts/gym time (I don't have a weights set up at home, I paid for a gym for that lol).

I always enjoy reading, I'll netflix and putz on the internet, play some video games - but also have to cook, clean, mow, take care of the dog and cat, all the maintenance on my bikes, and it's just me, so there's not much time where I'm wondering what to do with myself - if anything more like the opposite where I'm trying to figure out what I can put off so I can relax lol.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts