Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Booo. No one beated me.. Tsk tsk..

Guys.. I'm ESFP. Damn. I was supposed to be stupid.. :/

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where's your intelligence guys. C'mon..

Tomorrow when i wake up, i hope there's someone more intelligent than me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
1)This test is really not a representation of intelligence.
2)Personality type and intelligence are not actually related at all. They are related to how you prefer to use the intelligence you have. There are stupid INTJs and very smart ESFJ.
3)I am doing the test now. I am at 15 and it's the first one that is kinda hard so far

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
190/200 while half focusing on my sister's endless recitation on Virginia Woolf (believe me, she's stressful) - tied.

Reactions: NIHM

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
2)Personality type and intelligence are not actually related at all. They are related to how you prefer to use the intelligence you have. There are stupid INTJs and very smart ESFJ.
Of course. My mother (esfj) can attest to that. I am eminently silly compared to her.

Reactions: Davidkal

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I only got 180. I have no idea what to do with the diagrams.
Nice one atleast you're honest. Actually i cannot understood the diagrams as well.. Like my mind is already fucking tired and i was like.. Okay I'll probably use my common sense here.. Then tadah. 190 lols

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1)This test is really not a representation of intelligence.
3)I am doing the test now. I am at 15 and it's the first one that is kinda hard so far
Wahahahaahahhaha!! Only 15 lols

Guys, don't reason out okay.. Where's that ESFJ who scored high anyways?

Don't invent stories

1 - 20 of 143 Posts