Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a theory that a woman who is logical could easily crack the male. Knowing how simple men are, do you find that you can be more effective seducers than your female counterparts when you are up to the task?

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
If there's a connection, I think that Ti and Fe would give an advantage.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I disagree that 'men are simple.' Do you think that you are simple, and that all men are like you? This statement confuses me. It takes a lot of effort to get to know an individual.

People manipulate each other all the time in relationships, and some people are better at it than others. I have seen an istp, intj, and enfp do about the best jobs I have ever seen in figuring out and manipulating a romantic partner.

NT women in general, and sexual cerebral assassination: I would say no connection really. You are assuming that NTs can be masters of.. everything, anything? It would really depend more on what the individual chooses to master.

I would also suspect that an NF would have a better understanding of the emotions of the opponent. For most NTs, emotions are things that we don't like to play with very much.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont mean that I am a simple person to figure out and manipulate. in terms of attracting me sexually, however, its pretty basic. i know girls who are masters of this and they have been NTs at a higher rate. mostly ENTPs actually. the girls who have the most game (a system they have thought through) are cold hearted NT's in my experience

and amanda. you are an INFP haha, supporting my point

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
i dont mean that I am a simple person to figure out and manipulate. in terms of attracting me sexually, however, its pretty basic. i know girls who are masters of this and they have been NTs at a higher rate. mostly ENTPs actually. the girls who have the most game (a system they have thought through) are cold hearted NT's in my experience

NT women might have more game because they think more like a man than an NF or SF/T woman.
However, I don't think I've seen a type that had more game IRL than ENFP women...then again, I've accused both my ENFP friends of thinking just like a man. lol.

I am really good friends with two NT women and yah, come to think of it they've got their men wrapped around their baby finger so...maybe so!

I think NT and ENFP women should open up a workshop for the rest of us...Or they should start a thread!

O, and how am I supporting your point??

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I was thinking that Fe might help, but with that, dom/aux Fe-users might be better, no?
I'm just sayin'...IF there is a connection.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts

So then you are just a person who is attracted to NTs. Some aren't. Mystery solved.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So then you are just a person who is attracted to NTs. Some aren't. Mystery solved.
no. i will admit that was poor choice of words.

im talking about times when I have seen NT women use game, manipulation, etc etc to call it to get it done with the opposite sex. not just throwing their bodies around. yes, i have been the happy victim on occasions, but i'm not talking about myself, just my observations.

re: amanda. just joking because you are a non NT saying you don't understand men.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
re: amanda. just joking because you are a non NT saying you don't understand men.
Ah, I see. Well, I'm no expert but I've learned a lot through trial and error that's for sure! Hence the, "I'm onto you." ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Men are not simple.

I will say, Te and Fi would in theory be one of the most effective, if not THE most effective combination.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

Protip: If you keep finding yourself attracted to the same type of person who always ends up manipulating you and treating you wrong, then it's a good idea to re-evaluate what you are looking for in a partner.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Men are more straightforward, but not more simple.

Becoming a seductress depends on some things that you really cannot "earn", but for those who can master it, well.. they must not be very good people if they utilize it often. I'd find it hard to respect someone who makes a living manipulating people.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
no. i will admit that was poor choice of words.

im talking about times when I have seen NT women use game, manipulation, etc etc to call it to get it done with the opposite sex. not just throwing their bodies around. yes, i have been the happy victim on occasions, but i'm not talking about myself, just my observations.

get what done? i'm not getting it ... attracting a guy into bed is relatively easy, very little manipulation or thinking required here - making him fall in love with you no game will work for you long-term

also I'd like to hear more about difference in strategies TeFi and FeTi use and why people think one is more effective than another

·
Registered
344 Posts
From experience, a male INTP with a developed F is a deadly combination.
The only problem is noticing the signals that the girl likes you; I could've dated a LOT more in high school (everyone had this tendency to tell me right before I moved that they liked me.)

Reactions: Dashing

·
Registered
424 Posts
I once told an INTP to become seductive (but never giving it up) to get what she wanted.

1. She gets to keep her dignity.
2. She gets what she wants.

Men (or people in general) aren't simple but they have weak lusty moments. For those that say this is manipulation, manipulation is one party purposely making the other part fall for their trick. However, What if the man getting seduced is simultaneously thinking about VJJs. Isn't he getting what he wanted too, mentally if not physically?

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
get what done? i'm not getting it ... attracting a guy into bed is relatively easy, very little manipulation or thinking required here - making him fall in love with you no game will work for you long-term
That's a massive generalisation. Just because some men are sex-obsessed whores who will jump into bed with anyone doesn't mean that all men are like that. It's like saying that attracting a woman into a shopping mall is relatively easy.

·
mafia mod
13,335 Posts
I have a theory that a woman who is logical could easily crack the male. Knowing how simple men are, do you find that you can be more effective seducers than your female counterparts when you are up to the task?
hell yea. You come up with a goal, a plan and viola.

Now whether I want to is a different story. In my college years, I confess, it was a bit of a game. The old "I know what I've got and know how to use it". Now, no chance.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts