Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once read in a book that people whom are intelligent and value intellect, tend to be into sadism, masochism, and possibly BDSM. Most NT's that are I know are extremely intelligent. So I ask you: how many of you are into this?

·
Registered
675 Posts
S&M is funny. I'd burst out laughing if I even tried the ridiculous costumes and so forth. A man should be a dominant man, not a dominant clown, not part of some circus act. And the appeal of masochism is a mystery-- feeling helpless, abused, and submissive is simply not what lights my fire.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I would like it, with the right person. There would have to be both the desire on his part and perfect trust, and I have never had a relationship in which both were true.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I once read in a book that people whom are intelligent and value intellect, tend to be into sadism, masochism, and possibly BDSM. Most NT's that are I know are extremely intelligent. So I ask you: how many of you are into this?
No way, I hate that kind of stuff. That's not my style. However, I do like pissing people off and annoying them though >=)

·
Banned
557 Posts
Golden showers aren't my thing. :dry:

Although I did remember when a MySpacer was once hitting on me and saying he'd let me shit on his face. Uhhhh, definitely not into that.
This thread just got really weird, really fast :confused:

Also, just how desperate/weird was this guy that was willing to let you defecate on him?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
This thread just got really weird, really fast :confused:

Also, just how desperate/weird was this guy that was willing to let you defecate on him?
Coming from the guy who said that the mummy fetish was beautiful... :laughing:

I don't know. I get a lot of creepers on that website and I'm thankful to have a FaceBook instead now.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Coming from the guy who said that the mummy fetish was beautiful... :laughing:

I don't know. I get a lot of creepers on that website and I'm thankful to have a FaceBook instead now.
That wasn't him, that was my friend Freebird

Reactions: Nomenclature

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
Not my thing. I like Tom Lehrer's song about it though. And it makes for amusing jokes.

·
Registered
INFP
1,049 Posts
I burst out laughing when Cobb and Mall (in Inception *spoilers*) were sitting on each side of the street out a window and she was about to jump. Does that count as sadistic? I dont know why but it seams to happen from time to time that I laugh at really not appropriate moment during movies and my friend turn to me with a stare saying "are you mad?".

I'm a little masochist but nothing serious..

Although I enjoy my physical integrity, I value much more was is between my temples.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts