Personality Cafe banner

NT's and sadism and masochism

7838 Views 35 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Trainwreck
I once read in a book that people whom are intelligent and value intellect, tend to be into sadism, masochism, and possibly BDSM. Most NT's that are I know are extremely intelligent. So I ask you: how many of you are into this?
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Slightly sadistic, slightly masochistic.

BDSM is a no. A definite no.
I'm not particularly into anything like that, personally.
I am somewhat a sadist. :dry:
S&M is funny. I'd burst out laughing if I even tried the ridiculous costumes and so forth. A man should be a dominant man, not a dominant clown, not part of some circus act. And the appeal of masochism is a mystery-- feeling helpless, abused, and submissive is simply not what lights my fire.
Sadism yes. The others... well not so much.
... have you been going through my internet history?
I would like it, with the right person. There would have to be both the desire on his part and perfect trust, and I have never had a relationship in which both were true.
slight curiosity in exploring both kinds of roles that has never embodied itself
suppose under right conditions I can act out either role just out of curiosity of how it feels
I'd say yes to sadism, machochism, and BDSM... I love the idea of feeling helpless and under someone else's control or vice versa.

But what JHBowden said: ew to leather and I don't like how latex sounds. xD
No way, I hate that kind of stuff. That's not my style. However, I do like pissing people off and annoying them though >=)
I once read in a book that people whom are intelligent and value intellect, tend to be into sadism, masochism, and possibly BDSM. Most NT's that are I know are extremely intelligent. So I ask you: how many of you are into this?
Okay, I'm going to be honest, when I first read that I thought you said that you liked pissing on people. :confused::confused:
No way, I hate that kind of stuff. That's not my style. However, I do like pissing people off and annoying them though >=)
Golden showers aren't my thing. :dry:

Although I did remember when a MySpacer was once hitting on me and saying he'd let me shit on his face. Uhhhh, definitely not into that.
When I first heard that term I thought it meant that the shower was made of Gold. :frustrating::frustrating:

Although I did remember when a MySpacer was once hitting on me and saying he'd let me shit on his face. Uhhhh, definitely not into that.
This thread just got really weird, really fast :confused:

Also, just how desperate/weird was this guy that was willing to let you defecate on him?

Did you honestly expect a thread about Sadism, BDSM and Masochism not to become weird?

Also, just how desperate/weird was this guy that was willing to let you defecate on him?
Coming from the guy who said that the mummy fetish was beautiful... :laughing:

I don't know. I get a lot of creepers on that website and I'm thankful to have a FaceBook instead now.

That wasn't him, that was my friend Freebird
Coming from the guy who said that the mummy fetish was beautiful... :laughing:

I don't know. I get a lot of creepers on that website and I'm thankful to have a FaceBook instead now.
Reactions: Nomenclature
Not my thing. I like Tom Lehrer's song about it though. And it makes for amusing jokes.
I burst out laughing when Cobb and Mall (in Inception *spoilers*) were sitting on each side of the street out a window and she was about to jump. Does that count as sadistic? I dont know why but it seams to happen from time to time that I laugh at really not appropriate moment during movies and my friend turn to me with a stare saying "are you mad?".

I'm a little masochist but nothing serious..

Although I enjoy my physical integrity, I value much more was is between my temples.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.