Personality Cafe banner
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Kali, as in the Hindu goddess.
I'm both a deliciously RAW, natural and healthy for you fractalized veggie, yes (https://www.google.com/search?q=rom...niv&sa=X&ei=GkTdUszFPKPMsQTZqYBg&ved=0CDEQsAQ), and a Hindu Goddess. I can be both, dearie.

The name came from a book by a favorite poet of mine. Also, my real name is Margarita, which is indeed a flower.

Kali could also translate to black in Sanskrit.

Moreover, on second thought, Enneagram 7 seems too good of a choice for me. I'm not all giggles and sunshine, even if I'd like to be.

Let's explore the dark side...

I feel like Indiana Jones of the psyche. "Geronimo!"

·
Registered
965 Posts
I'm both a deliciously RAW, natural and healthy for you fractalized veggie, yes (https://www.google.com/search?q=rom...niv&sa=X&ei=GkTdUszFPKPMsQTZqYBg&ved=0CDEQsAQ), and a Hindu Goddess. I can be both, dearie.

The name came from a book by a favorite poet of mine. Also, my real name is Margarita, which is indeed a flower.

Kali could also translate to black in Sanskrit.
I encountered that vegetable while studying fractals. It kind of scares me.

I think kali means black in Hindi, not in Sanskrit. :p

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Whoops. Confusing my Sanskrit and Hindi? Hindi is very similar to Sanskrit. I took a Sanskrit course this summer and that was discussed in class. I read it was "black" in Sanskrit online, but the two might be closely tied.

Russian (my native tongue) is full of Sanskrit.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
That's right, we're alien fractal plants... a bit intimidating perhaps. Another reason why the vegetable and the Great Mother are wholly similar. I didn't choose my name for nothing, although when I did pick it, it was completely arbitrary. I tied the meanings into it after the fact.

Reactions: Blacktide

·
Banned
6,664 Posts
I want to talk with INTJs, so hi!

I'm not really much of a forum user, but I've decided to take some alone time and wandered in here (this site that is). To be honest, I try to stay away from the internet and be amongst trees and people... but here I am. *looks around nervously* :)
Welcome aboard... I hope you can enjoy your stay.

I don't have any questions really and I'm not seeking advice, but I have noticed an instant "clicking" between NTs and myself (namely, the INTJs). Maybe it's all in my head, but I have had two INTJ boyfriends so that must count for something. First love was an INTP (I'm like 99% sure of this).

You guys with your intellectual capacity and external "coldness" make me so hot and bothered. Why?! Hahaha. I could quite literally take my pick of any type (not trying to brag here, but I mean I attract a variety), but I'm always gravitating toward the philosophical/smart types, even if I myself may not APPEAR to be incredibly intelligent (but let's get to talking and I'll probably convince you that there's more behind the "party girl" exterior). Actually, paraphrase: I gravitate toward a lot of types, but I STICK to the philosophical/smart ones.
You have "something else" besides the exterior? That's interesting... But... I'm not going to buy that while ironically reading your guts as what they are. There's a huge difference between being naturally deep and mysterious and simply torturing others with pretentiousness.

Where can I find you delightful creatures (in the real world)?
Check the ocean floor.

I recently met an INTJ who is a friend's boyfriend. It was really weird how the moment we started talking we did not stop for an hour, all while she was busy babbling with my date (who I didn't really like much anyway, so good riddance haha). Not that I want to steal him, but see what I mean about "attraction"?

You'd think other "feelers" and I would get along splendidly, and while we do usually, it just feels like too much sometimes.
Actually, I don't think other feelers and you would get along splendidly while you are busy poking thinkers with your random curiosity.

I have one INTJ (ex) with whom I have a hauntingly beautiful yet surreal "psychic" connection. I'm actually astounded that he was the first one to mention it either (because I thought I might just be crazy). We've confirmed that we can communicate without even talking.
Fine.

Who else has had this experience?
I experienced that only with INFXs.

In any case, just saying hi... really. And hoping (in some passive, rudimentary way) that I might meet some people. *cough* INTJs *cough* :)
So, that's how you are "saying hi in some passive, rudimentary way"... Well... Good luck with the rest.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I want to talk with INTJs, so hi!

I'm not really much of a forum user, but I've decided to take some alone time and wandered in here (this site that is). To be honest, I try to stay away from the internet and be amongst trees and people... but here I am. *looks around nervously* :)

I don't have any questions really and I'm not seeking advice, but I have noticed an instant "clicking" between NTs and myself (namely, the INTJs). Maybe it's all in my head, but I have had two INTJ boyfriends so that must count for something. First love was an INTP (I'm like 99% sure of this).

You guys with your intellectual capacity and external "coldness" make me so hot and bothered. Why?! Hahaha. I could quite literally take my pick of any type (not trying to brag here, but I mean I attract a variety), but I'm always gravitating toward the philosophical/smart types, even if I myself may not APPEAR to be incredibly intelligent (but let's get to talking and I'll probably convince you that there's more behind the "party girl" exterior). Actually, paraphrase: I gravitate toward a lot of types, but I STICK to the philosophical/smart ones.

Where can I find you delightful creatures (in the real world)?

I recently met an INTJ who is a friend's boyfriend. It was really weird how the moment we started talking we did not stop for an hour, all while she was busy babbling with my date (who I didn't really like much anyway, so good riddance haha). Not that I want to steal him, but see what I mean about "attraction"?

You'd think other "feelers" and I would get along splendidly, and while we do usually, it just feels like too much sometimes.

I have one INTJ (ex) with whom I have a hauntingly beautiful yet surreal "psychic" connection. I'm actually astounded that he was the first one to mention it either (because I thought I might just be crazy). We've confirmed that we can communicate without even talking.

Who else has had this experience?

In any case, just saying hi... really. And hoping (in some passive, rudimentary way) that I might meet some people. *cough* INTJs *cough* :)
Get well soon.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.